ALIAS Encryption Game

Ahh . . . Binary!

New one:

Countermeasures negating Nadia's illness looked good every time experts issued laboratory experiments

Anybody got anything? The closest thing I have is (Miguel) Sandoval, who played Russek in S1, but there's "t" in the clue. . .

Well, I can't figure it out at all, and my brain hurts. So, since we don't seem to be getting any hints with this one, I'll start a new one. :smiley:

Ron Rifkin portrays Arvin Sloane like exact instinct.

(You can use yours again some other time, mozart_182, but remember to give us a clue with it because it's hard. :lol:smiley:

Well, I can't figure it out at all, and my brain hurts. So, since we don't seem to be getting any hints with this one, I'll start a new one. :smiley:

Ron Rifkin portrays Arvin Sloane like exact instinct.

(You can use yours again some other time, mozart_182, but remember to give us a clue with it because it's hard. :lol:smiley:

reprisal i think?? :(

Sorry for the delay - I was avoiding this site until I was finally able to watch the finale - it was a really long week . . .

Anyways - clue - it's a number.

well,i then I it si guess forty-seven,Alias favorite number.
Sydney is always running around,like she was chased by bear.

These encryptions seem to be getting harder and harder. :lol:

Anyway, I have no clue...again. Is it actually one word? Any hints?

Well, I still can't figure it out after all this time. I'm just gonna post a new one because this one is too confusing. :smiley:

Only grown men always need little infected oranges. :blink:

Back