Alias IM

JDB

Cadet
k my friend wrote this and we think it is funny you cal also put your fan fictions on freewebs.com/apodataarchives but e-mail them to cokefloat109@aim.com k enjoy alias im

aliaS iM
WilltippyBlindEye111: Hi syd want to have a seizure
Sydums: Screw you I just got back from another trip and check my E-mail then I'm going
to go see what Danny is ^ 2
WilltippyBlindEye111: But what happened to the little asian boy we were going to adopt and name charizard?

Sydums: ^yours Im going to see what danny is up to
Sydums has logged off 8:45PM eastern time not pacific

Sydums has logged on her hands covered in blood
Sydums: Danny he, he
WilltippyBlindEye111: Ate raw pork, got taken away by the clowns from killer clowns, took a bath in hot oil!
Sydums: He’s Dead
WilltippyBlindEye111: :D
WilltippyBlindEye111: no, no, no Sydney I meant the sad face I really am sad see :(
Tosexyformybooty: Sydney I told you only 30 minutes on this a day
Sydums: Dad why are you so overprotective about chatrooms, and besides that how come you’ve been on 31 minutes?
Tosexyformybooty: I have been talking to your mother
Sydums: Mommy?
Mobster”oMoscow: Hi Sydney Sloane killed Danny don’t you know? He is here, trying stop me from saying that, well now it out, do think a shot in the leg will shut him up
Sydums: Omfg Wtf

Mobster” oMoscow: Nope, Nope Sloane didn’t kill no one
Mobster” oMoscow: That was Sloane a shot to the head will be like kicking him when he is down! or shooting him when he is down!
Sydums has logged off to go kick Sloane’s sorry Pathetic But
Tosexyformybooty has logged of to take Sydney away and make her say Daddy!
WilltippyBlindeye111 has logged of to go to stalk Sydney A. Bristow so he can figure out where Syd really works
Mobster”oMoscow has logged off to leave the ware house because Sydney will be here any minute