Sydney and Danny Appreciation Thread

Welcome to the Sydney Bristow and Daniel Hecht Shippers Thread!

When I sat down and watched the pilot, I nearly laughed and cried along side Sydney as he proposed. I think I died laughing when she saw him kneel down and wanted to kneel down with him, beside her man.

Such a Sydney thing, if you're on the ground honey, I'm getting down there with you, I love you.

And the fact that he had to ask her to stand back up, "Would you stand up, please?" just made me fall in love with him. How much she wasn't getting it, how in one instance, no matter how smart Sydney is, she wasn't getting a clue of what happens when you're standing, and the man is kneeling in front of you.

DUH! LOL!

I loved that scene. I loved him singing to her, I loved her laughing and crying, I loved the campus people stopping and laughing at him, I loved him screaming, "SHUT UP!"

I loved the scene where he climbed over the couch during their mutual study session.

I remember sitting there with a friend and when he pulled the pillow out from behind her she went, "OOH! That looks good." :smiley:

I loved him kissing her stomach and wanting children with her. I loved that his last words to her were "Be careful," and that even after she told him, he came back to her, held her hands, and then let her go on her mission, understanding she wasn't really going to San Francisco.

I love love loved the phone call, "Come home Syd," "The answer is yes!"

I loved that he had the guts to call Jack Bristow up and hold his own as Jack did his Jack thing, LOL!

I love for all those Syd/Vaughn shippers that Danny led Sydney right to Vaughn. And I love the long lasting love between Danny and Sydney, even in Season 4, she's still thinking of him. :smiley:

Favorite Lines:

ANSWERING MACHINE: (Sydney) Hey, this is Sydney! (Danny) And this is Danny. I don't live here. (Sydney giggles) Leave me a message and I'll call you back! (Danny) Thank you. She meant to say "Thank you." (Beep.)

Sydney: "Danny... since my mother died, I always hoped I would find someone to give my life meaning. That person is you. I just met the agency first."

Danny: "Build me up buttercup baby, then you bring me down! And mess me around, and then worst of all! You never call, baby, when you say you will! But I love you still, I need you! More than anyone, darling! I know I'm yours from the start... so build me up buttercup, don't break my heart!"

DANNY: (to bells) Shut up! (he takes out a black box) Sydney... I can't tell you how much I hope you marry me. Despite what I just did.
SYDNEY: (crouches beside him) Yes.
(They kiss.)
SYDNEY: Yes...
DANNY: I love you.

Danny: "Can I live in the dark? And the answer is...the only answer I came up with, Sydney, was...was yes. Syd, I don't care."

Sydney (to Sloane): "Stop talking about the agency! You killed the man I love!"

Sydney (to Will, she holds up her hand with her engagement ring): "I still wear this."
Will: "I know."

Sydney (to James Lennox): "I lost my fiance last year and I know we're trained to compartmentalize things that hurt too much but I still haven't been able to do that. As hard as it is, I would rather feel it than to not feel anything."

Sydney (to James Lennox): "One thing about my fiance -- I was lucky to have known him for as long as I did."

XxX

Now for some favorite screen caps! These below, curtesy of Alias-Media.com!

TruthBeTold99995.jpg

Sydney completely smiling at his proposal.

TruthBeTold99996.jpg

Looking down at his ring, I mean come on, how great is that face.

TruthBeTold99998.jpg

Look at how much she loves him in that cap, such intensity.

TruthBeTold99999.jpg

Our Sydney bending down, smiling with a yes!

TruthBeTold999994.jpg

The romantic kiss!

TruthBeTold999996.jpg

Yum!

TruthBeTold999999997.jpg

Let's stop studying! :smiley:

TruthBeTold9999999991.jpg

I love the total bliss on her face with her man.

TruthBeTold9999999997.jpg

To relaxation with him touching her...

So, there's the first post to this thread! Let's get some fan fiction going! BTW, the actor's name is Edward Atterton! :smiley: I own a yahoogroup of him if you're interested, it's also for shippers of this pairing. If you're not a shipper of this pairing, please to not reply telling the shippers anything negative. Thank you!

how could anyone not love them together? we only knew him for less than one episode and he was still the best guy sydney ever knew. i adore him. anyone who would propose singing "build me up buttercup" is a wonderful person. aww...i miss him.

m-c

It's true. Danny was a really sweet guy and I think he would have made Sydney very happy. She's had nothing but heartache since the moment he died. I'd love to see some Syd/Danny stuff. He deserves some appreciation too.

All right, I took some screen caps, I'm still trying to figure out how to best do them, so they're not the greatest yet, but give me time, I'm working on it. I took a TON, so these are just a few, and they're a bit fuzzy, and they're HUGE, but I love them!

powerdvd0159kx.jpg

Our Danny about sing to our Sydney...

powerdvd0178ej.jpg

I love the way she looks at him. "Danny, what's going on?"

powerdvd0257nf.jpg

Okay, LAUGH OUT LOUD! Look at her face! LOL! When he starts singing, she's thinking honey, are you having a breakdown? LOL!

powerdvd0306vy.jpg

Now she's starting to crack up!

powerdvd0632zv.jpg

Awwwwww!

powerdvd0647zi.jpg

powerdvd0756ov.jpg

Happy Syd!

powerdvd0760bw.jpg

Danny singing!

powerdvd0912fa.jpg

powerdvd0956nu.jpg

powerdvd0984tv.jpg

Happiness!

powerdvd1008vp.jpg

He proposes...

powerdvd1051ts.jpg

She looks at the ring...

powerdvd1066qx.jpg

Then back at him...

powerdvd1144sa.jpg

powerdvd1193vr.jpg

MY GOD! Look at that look of love, seeing her face like that, makes me so happy.

powerdvd1363is.jpg

Kisses!

powerdvd1437ci.jpg

powerdvd1477yx.jpg

OOH! Open mouth, look at that, he's breathing her in. *sigh*

powerdvd1538kt.jpg

powerdvd1623fi.jpg

powerdvd1674mp.jpg

powerdvd1721it.jpg

The love and the laughter. My favorite part of the proposal was this after part, of them holding each other. It had tears, laughter...everything.

powerdvd1824ha.jpg

Look how tightly she's holding on...

powerdvd1901uo.jpg

Love...

I'm not exactly an anti-shipper, I mean come on, they were the first Alias Couple. How can anybody hate their relationship? :blink:

But I don't think Sydney loved Danny as much as she loves Vaughn (yes loves, I'm a believer).

They were cute though, I guess. ;)

ok dont kill me but i think syd and danny made a good coupel..........she still loves him after all this time

is he still alive thats the best thing that coulp happen to sydnry right now

I love Syd and Danny together....I *ducks* even loved them better than Syd and Vaughn. Did Syd mention him in season four? I don't remember that! What episode?

Back