• Canada

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:lol: you're welcome :smiley:

of course. that's only because ni hung hao che ^_^
--Mandy :angelic:

just fyi mickey :P my fan and cai got me 100% on the written portion of my project :P

:lol: Congrats Mandy :lol:

Your report was very good. It's still hilarious...but it definately deserved an 100 :D

Ooo...time to go eat some fan and cai for lunch :lol:

:lol: have fun! :lol: hehe :rotflmao: fan and cai rotflmao

:lol: Yummy...good traditional chinese cooking :D

One more week of Chinese school left, then I'm free for the summer!!!! And it's an assembly/graduation type thing. Yep. I've officially finished elementry school level Chinese :laughbounce:

Are the chinese schools in Canada and the US very boring? Or like what they teach are very very easy? Coz some of my friends from Canada said the chinese they study are real simple, like when they are 17, they are just studying the stuffs where children at 12 are studying here in hong kong....

Btw, the chinese in Alias are really very very weird.....those supposed to be "hong kongers" speak in cantonese with a strong mandarin accent in one episode....and some are even talking in mandarin.....really strange....and they look like taiwanese to me..... :blink:

Yea...I know...I've pointed that out before...

Two people on Alias can have a conversation in two diffirent languages :lol:

And Chinese school isn't easy. It's just boring :hmm:

:lol: poor Jen, she couldn't even say thank you right *sigh*
--mandy :angelic:

:lol: When did she say thank you? On the show?

Shouldn't that have blown her cover and revealed her as a spy? A spy who can't speak Chinese?

Back