Reality TV Big Brother (UK)

Title: Big Brother

Genre: Reality

First aired: 2000-07-18

Cast: Marcus Bentley

Overview: A British reality television game show in which a number of contestants live in an isolated house for several weeks, trying to avoid being evicted by the public with the aim of winning a large cash prize at the end of the run.
Big Brother (UK)

i am addicted this year!! i cant believe that my art teacher is cameron's cousin!
i'll post a link to the website l8 when i can find it
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

i watch it too........................last ep though, when they couldnt figure out that Jun was at the VMA's my bro and i were like, 'come on ppl!' btw, my bro is 9 years old, and by the 2nd clue, he knew exaclty where she was going! other than that, i love it! but it could not believe they had to eat just PB and J for a week! i could never do it!

ems

i hate jun... she's just so... annoying ::shudders:: the way she talks... like she's a princess, gah it anoys the helloutta me :lol:

i want um... i forgot her name... the tall, skinny brunette to win ^_^

No Robert's HOH ARGH! :banghead: I want him to die! DIE ROBERT DIE!!! This year i don't like any of them last year I loved like half of the house guests!! *sigh*
--Mandy :angelic:

TephieD said:
Erika! That one's Erika and she's the one I want to win too. I hated Jee so bad. I am so glad he was evicted.
OoO!! More people want Erika to win!! ROCK ON!!! ^_^ And I am so glad Jee's gone as well!!

mystery_chick said:
No Robert's HOH ARGH! :banghead: I want him to die! DIE ROBERT DIE!!! This year i don't like any of them last year I loved like half of the house guests!! *sigh*
meee too! last year rocked! big brother 3... i loved EVERYBODY! :lol:

I know. Erika should be one of the last two. I wish Robert would have stayed cause Jun and Allison suck. Well, I'll find out who the winner is in a few minutes cause its coming on!

It's on in about 45 minutes for me. in the mean while i have to study for my tests tomorrow ;)

I was just wondering if any fellow u.k fan are watching Big bro 5! I think its so good at the moment, its not the best one but its good viewing!

I cant stand Emma, shes so annoying, and blatently racist, if i see her down the street, i will beat the felgercarb out of her, no joke, shes a prat! And i cant stand, IT, Nadia aka Mrs Jimmy Hill Jaw aka a man! She thinks shes heavy! And Marco, his voice is so annoying and he thinks he can beat Victor and Jay up :blink: the man is stupid! My favourites are Stu, Victor, Jay and (kinda) Vanessa, the rest are annoying!

Whos your fav housemate? and what did you think bout the fight, it was big but they cut loads out though, i cant believe security had to come in to break it up!

heh, the fight was quite amusing, in a weird way. Marco... very annoying. Nadia... i can't believe she won! i could not understand why anyone voted for her... except yes, i would have voted for her over Jay, so in those circumstances, i understood. *sigh* can't believe its over, and i can't believe i only just found the thread :lol:

I wanted to see Jase or Scott to win, but when they got kicked off I wanted to see Diane to win. But out of the last two I'm glad it was Drew and not Cowboy... Please vote asap.
Melissa :Ph34r:

Damn, when I heard Drew won, I was like, "WHY!! Why must the pretty boy win!!". I wanted Nakomas to win, I think from the beginning. Or Will. Or Marvin.

I wasn't pleased with Drew winning but i wasn't surprised he won, i was rooting for the non-alliance Marvin all the way. I am happy that Nakomis did not win, she had the intelligence of a door knob.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database