Comedy Bring It On Again

This Sunday (Jan. 4th 2004) The WB is showing Bring It On, and they will be showing some sort of special preview for the sequel, Bring It On Again. Just thought I'd let everyone know incase they liked the movie, and wanted to try and catch the information about the next one. ^_^

I'll rent the next movie, but I just have to confirm that cheerleaders are nothing like Bring It On portrays...and that's comming from a REAL cheerleader! ;)

i was actually in love with the first one for a while. you could even say i was obsessed i knew every word to every cheer. I think i'll see the sequel, but i wont become obsessed

Melissa said:
I'm glad there is another movie coming out... i love the first one... are the same stars coming back???
Sadly, no. Though Haley from One Tree Hill is in it... she has blonde hair in it if I remember right, it doesn't look very natural... *shrugs* I don't have much faith in the movie, but I am going to see it. ^_^ Plus my best friend wants to see it, so I'm sure we'll rent it one night when we are bored out of our minds and want to see something ridiculously amusing, lol. :smiley: