Drama Catch Me If You Can

What's Jennifer Garner's role in it? I just saw a commercial and my bro was like "hey , isnt that Jennifer Garner?" hehe. He tells me I look like Jennifer Garner. And he calls me Sydney or Jennifer all of the time. It's funny.

I'm not sure what Jen's role is, but I think I remember Extra saying she was a "hooker with a heart"

Does anyone know when and where the premiere is? I'm thinking of going to it.

And yes, Jen plays a prsotitute, but I couldn't find any more info.

Yesterday my mom said to me: Ther's a movie with Tom Hanks it and it looks really good we should go see it!" Then I said: "Mom! That's the movie I've been telling you about! With Jennifer Garner!" PARENTS!

The release date is 12/25 according to the IMDB. It has Hanks and a good supporting cast, so the acting credentials are good.

I found out when and where the premiere is. I wanna go and take pictures like crazy. Has anyone here been to a movie premiere? How good are the chances of actually getting a good close-up picture of a star?

The premiere is tonight but I can't go because I have too much hw. :(
I was begging ppl to go for me. I even offered to pay them. All of them said no. One did look like he was actually thinking about it and didn't say no, but I don't think he'll do it.

Sorry to hear you couldn't go to the premiere. It would have been really cool if you could have gone. Of all the days to have a lot of homework, it had to be that one. But I'm gonna see the movie sometime, that's for sure.

I hope I could go to the Daredevil premiere, but there's probably gonna be alot of ppl.

They showed Jennifer at the premiere on Access Hollywood. She looked great of course. They told her that the Golden Globe nominations were coming out soon and she said, "Oh no, don't tell me that. I wasn't thinking about it until you told me. Now I'm nervous."

Hope you can go to the Daredevil premiere.

I missed it on Access Hollywood!! No!! Twice in a row with Catch Me If You Can! :( :( :(

Back