~Class of '05~

I was wondering when we'd get an update for this :lol: I'm sooo glad you did, it was awesome!! I thought Vaughn was gonne get a crush on her :love: thanks for the pm!

Sydney is so sweet
I like how she is friends with everyone
She is such a great person
I'm glad she is friends with Michael
I don't like DJ
He is a jerk
Sydney would never go for a guy like him
I wish she would ask Vuaghn out
I know he is too scared to ask her out
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

Awww, yay you updated! And screw DJ. What a stupid jerk. It's so cute how he has a crush on her. Syd seems like a really sweet girl in this fic. :D Can't wait for their little study date. ;) Great job!

OMG!!! You actually updated! It has been forever! I'm glad that you finally did, I love this story!

Great chapter! Update soon! Please don't take as long to update!

Megan

Once again awsome!!! I love this fic soooooooo much i'm so glad you updated!!!

Vaughn is so cute with his little crush!!!

Ye, you updated. Fantastic. Please coud you pm me when you next updat this, I really like it and I really want to see this DJ charactr get rejected by Syd, that would be the best read ever.

Thank you for the update

i actually thought you dropped me from your list.. i'm so glad you updated! i hate DJ! and i hope michael's ok.. please update soon! thanks for the pm

“Man, look, she’s just helping me get caught up in some classes. That’s it.” Vaughn said.

“It better be.” DJ said.

“And what if it wasn’t?” Vaughn asked. “Would that be such a big deal?”

“Hell ya it would.” DJ said. “But don’t worry, I’m not threatened by you. I doubt Sydney wants to be associated with a bald freak like yourself.”

Ugh, I dont like him.
Not one bit - hes gonna be trouble, isnt he?

Anyways, awesome chapter!
Update when you can!
Thanks for the PM
Ash

Really great chapter! ^_^ It's cute that Vaughn fianlly has a crush on Syd. :D DJ's a jerk!
Thanks for the PM! I cant wait for more!

I feel so bad for Vaughn - as if his life wasn't difficult enough now he gets that guy bothering him. Thanks for the update - looking forward to more!

Back