Drama Crash

Jamison

Cadet
Has anyone seen it? Or is anyone planning on seeing it?

It's gotten great reviews and I'm hoping to see it either tonight or tomorrow.

I plan on seeing it!!! Like, soon. I've wanted to see it since I saw the trailer in March/April. I almost saw it last week but went to see H2G2 instead (an excellent movie, btw). I was in the mood for comedy at the time. But I am definitely catching Crash asap! Maybe after Episode III... ;)

Leslie said:
I plan on seeing it!!! Like, soon. I've wanted to see it since I saw the trailer in March/April. I almost saw it last week but went to see H2G2 instead (an excellent movie, btw). I was in the mood for comedy at the time. But I am definitely catching Crash asap! Maybe after Episode III... ;)
[post="1342876"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I've been wanting to see it since I saw the first trailer. My Aunt saw it last week and said it was amazingly funny...that's not quite what I was getting from the trailers...but I guess I'll have to see.

I almost saw it last night, but it's in a couple towns over, and my boyfriend and I missed the 7 showing and didn't feel like hanging around until the 10.

I'll probably see it next week sometime after I see Episode III...hoping to go to the Wednesday night midnight showing.

This movie looks really good. It's been getting a lot of buzz and seems to be living up to it's expectations. I really wannaa see it to find out what it's all about.

I've seen it, and I posted my reaction at my ALIAS forum.. so allow me to cut & paste:
Okay.. I just saw one of the best movies I've seen in a loooong time. I saw the preview weeks ago; thought it looked good, and all the reviews were really positive. So, I proceeded to invite my crush if he wanted to go. It was freaking brilliant! All members of the human race should be required to see it. I don't want to give away any details; but it's a refreshingly honest look at racism/prejudice in America. Run, don't walk; to your nearest theater and see 'Crash'

i wasn't really excited to see it but my bf convinced me to go and i actually ended up liking it, it was really good! just proves how stupid people can be when it comes to racisim

Well, it's on DVD and VHS now. So, I rented it and it was one of the best movies I've seen in a great while. I have to hand it to Paul Haggis for directing and writing such a brilliant, honest and raw film. In the popcorn movie world that we live in today, it's refreshing to see someone who is willing to be original and not write produce fluff.

All of the performances were superb! I will proudly say that Ludacris is the only other rapper besides Ice Cube that actually has acting chops. I thought everyone was exaggerating when they praised him for his performance but they weren't! Sandra Bullock was great as the bitter b*tch and I'd love to see her do more dramatic roles! Ryan Phillippe wisely chose a great character to portray! He is sooo much more than a great bod and beautiful face (love those lips!)

One of the messages that I walked away with is NO ONE is innocent of having certain prejudices or being even racist. Instead of just condemning these character we found out why they are that way. Obvisouly, it doesn't excuse their behavoir but we get a good understanding of who they are. Also, the film..at least to me promotes tolerance, acceptance and how we as a race have come so far but we still have a loonngg way to go. Whether we like it or not we are all connected.

Wow. I just saw this movie. Wow.

"It's the sense of touch. In any real city, you walk, you know? You brush past people, people bump into you. In L.A., nobody touches you. We're always behind this metal and glass. I think we miss that touch so much, that we crash into each other, just so we can feel something."

one of the best movies i ever saw! i rented it cause ryan was in it and its soooo good!! you learn that you shouldn't judge people. you dont know whats giong on with their lives ex: the guy w/ the little girl that repaired the lock.

This movie was sooo freakin awesome! a movie everyone should watch at least once you get to be thirteen or so. This is a really good movie i mean its still in theatres where i live. i mean this movie came out how long ago and its still playing theatres. anyways i think it deserved that oscar win for best picture of the year. i hope to buy it this weekend.

Its a really good film :smiley: a friend recommended it to me ages ago but i didn't see it until the other day. Before watching i hadn't seen a good film like that in a while :(

Back