Drop your socks and grab your.....

Sheldon

Dreamsmasher
I see I haven't introduced myself, so I figured I could give a little insight as to who I am. My name is Sheldon, I am your dreamcrusher :ninja: :devil:. I am 36 years old o_O, I have a 10 year old son(y).

I am a pretty laid back guy, love Family Guy and American Dad :P, the Playstation :cool:, plus watch sports (Detroit Lions, Colorado Buffaloes, Washington Nationals). I drink coffee :coffee:, lots and lots of it, and yes, I smoke.

That pretty much sums me up. You can usually find me on Facebook making fun of people or being a sarcastic ass:asshat::mad: here.

If you'd like to know anything else, ask away. Doesn't bother me to answer. (y)

...backs away slowly.

You like coffee so that means we will get along just fine. It's the most important meal of the day. ( :coffee: )

This x10000. Hahaha. I am an addict.
I prefer to call it being a rational individual. How does one live without coffee in their life? And if you use sugar or milk I will have to hurt you. One lash with the whip for every drop of milk or spoon of sugar.

Depends on the type of coffee really. Well, for me. Some of the stuff around here will eat your guts out.
Don't get me wrong. Latte is fine every now and then.. I'm talking about people that defile it with milk and sugar just so they can drink coffee and hope to score points for drinking coffee...

I want my coffee strong and black.

A very warm welcome to you! Must admit I had never been a huge fan of coffee, until I got a Tassimo machine. It means I now drink coffee but in a posh way.

Ummmm.....

Requesting less unicorns in my hello thread!!! :P

Hahahahaha.
Hahaha... I don't even know why I decided to watch those again.. so old... Can't wipe the grin off my face though... God what's wrong with me... I'm certifiably insane...

Back