Hi There!

Hi! My name is James but you can call me J.T. I'm a huge Walking Dead and that is the reason I joined these forums. To discuss TWD in all shapes and forms. I'm working on a Governor Costume for Halloween as we speak. Instead of rocking an eye patch, I'm going to be representing recently stabbed Philip with a gauze and fresh blood (Not real of course) :smiley: I can't wait to discuss TWD. I also read the comics and once I get finished reading Carrie I'm going to start on The Walking dead; Rise OF The Governor. Thanks for reading my intro.

James, welcome to AWBM! :cool:

For the Governor costume, are you working on the pre-patch or post-patch Governor?

Nice to see that you're reading Carrie. The movies (I think the new one with Chloe Grace Moretz is the 3rd or 4th version) make for some interesting viewing but I love reading the original source material before watching any film or tv adaptions.

I'm working on the pre patch Governor but recently stabbed. So gauze wrapped around my head with a gauze over my 'Stabbed eye". I'm finding Carrie very interesting and can't wait to see the new movie. It's supposed to be more faithful to the novel which is a good thing.

Back