JG/MV article

Azhria Lilu

Captain
VartanHo has a translation of a French TV Guide article about Michael Vartan and Jennifer Garner. You can read it over at the Safe House. SPOILER WARNING!

Thanks to everyone who sent this in!

it was a great artilce!! and how they shouted out we're in love!! i think i read that right!! i hope there are more like this one to come!!

That's strange that the first time either one of them mentions the relationship at all is in a French TV guide. Maybe they wanted to start with a smaller venue?

It's funny to hear MV say that he respected Jen for being married and never tried to seduce her. I should hope not! Lol.. And JG saying that Michael helped her through the divorce and is really "the man she was looking for". I kind of hope Scott Foley doesn't read that..It would have to hurt.

ya that's what i thought too! i was like hmm... I wonder if Jen and Scott are still friends... ;)
--mandy :angelic:

Hopefully that is just a bad rumour.
And if they broke up...that would be just too sad.... :(

Anway where does this info come from? I'd really like to know.

The only other rumours re this I've heard are from what someone posted on another thread here on this board:

http://forums.allalias.com/index.php?showtopic=7169&st=390

The second post down (pg 27) mentions some radio rumour re them having a big fight and her kicking him out and that was the reason they didn't go to the Emmy's together! :blink:

Well everyone (except these stupid radio people it seems) knows that both JG & MV said weeks ago that he wasn't going to the Emmy's and that JG was taking her parents (and anyway someone says they saw the two of them the morning of the Emmy's in Pasadena or somewhere looking as happy as ever).

So as far as I know they are still together and I'll believe that's the situation until I hear otherwise (hoping I don't hear otherwise coz I think they make a great couple).

Gemma

ukaliasfan said:
The only other rumours re this I've heard are from what someone posted on another thread here on this board:

allalias.com -&nbspallalias Resources and Information.

The second post down (pg 27) mentions some radio rumour re them having a big fight and her kicking him out and that was the reason they didn't go to the Emmy's together! :blink:

Well everyone (except these stupid radio people it seems) knows that both JG & MV said weeks ago that he wasn't going to the Emmy's and that JG was taking her parents (and anyway someone says they saw the two of them the morning of the Emmy's in Pasadena or somewhere looking as happy as ever).

So as far as I know they are still together and I'll believe that's the situation until I hear otherwise (hoping I don't hear otherwise coz I think they make a great couple).

Gemma
Did you read the responses to the rumor about JG kicking out MV that's why he didn't attend the Emmys with her? We're all basically laughing at and criticising the incredulity of such a report and, as you said, it had been confirmed way before that JG was taking her parents and MV said he was gonna watch from the comfort of his couch.

Rumors and tabloids are very vague with their information sources, always quoting a "pal" or "an insider" or "a close source" but hardly quoting the involved party ie. JG & MV.

Okay did any of you not see JG and MV finally talking about their relationship on tv just last thursday and friday. first Michael was on Kilborn and confirmed that he was dating Jen and how gorgeous her dimples were and the fact that he did not like to talk about his private life regardless of who his girlfriend was this was his direct quote" I would not talk about my girlfriend if she was the town librarian and the fact the she is in the spotlight doesn't change that" and they show a picture of them together and the kilborn said something like "but she has beautiful dimples doesn't she, and michael answer "yes she does' and kilborn goes how are they upclose' Michael's answer "just as pretty".

and Jen was on GMA on friday and Diane Sawyer asked her about Michael at first Jen did not want to answer but after another question she said" Of course Michael and I are dating, but it is so new and just for us" so i doubt that they broke up before the emmys if they are still talking about their relationship a week after the Emmys.