Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack

• Cole

• Kendall

• Total voters
I like the Sark and Nadia idea. i don't think Nadia and Weiss have any chemistry. Besides, Weiss is too much of a good guy for Nadia. She was into the rebellious types in Argentina. I think she would be attracted to Sark.

^^I didn't like that guy nor do I think he's hot. Sark and Nadia might be an interesting couple. I think that they could be a very passionate, hot couple which would be very different from S/V. Plus, I have the feeling that Nadia could have "flexible loyalties" as well.

ms.katejones said:
I think Nadia should be with the hot bad guy from The Orphan. They have a past and like I said he was hot.
[post="1284219"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes!! Nadia and that guy from The Orphan definitely had chemistry, and obviously their past gives them a natural connection. But didn't Nadia kill him? Anyway, even with that guy as an option, I have to stay with my NARK views! ;)

pii_lena4ever said:
i'm all wadia. i think they're great together.  -_-
[post="1284386"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I love Weiss forever. He's awesome. But I just think he should be with someone else. But hey, I'm open-minded. Maybe over time the chemistry between Weiss and Nadia will grow. It's possible I'm not getting it because they haven't had many scenes together and the relationship is relatively fresh.

MissingSark said:
^^I didn't like that guy nor do I think he's hot.  Sark and Nadia might be an interesting couple.  I think that they could be a very passionate, hot couple which would be very different from S/V.  Plus, I have the feeling that Nadia could have "flexible loyalties" as well.
[post="1284368"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

MS, I agree with you that Nadia might share Sark's "flexible loyalties." I am constantly having the feeling that Nadia is hiding a lot whenever I'm watching her. The Orphan made this impression stronger. Nadia grew up on the streets, stealing and fighting to survive, taking care of herself since she was a small child, relying on no one. she seems like she could be just like Sark in that she might prefer to work for herself and only submit to working for others if "there's something in it for her." In this way, she's also like Irina.

But I disagree about the guy in the Orphan. Well, I agree he is not hot, but I think he was a good actor and an interesting character. Overall, I enjoyed the Orphan. It was cool to get info about where Nadia came from, even though I'm glad the writers are dulling the intensity of their Nadia-centricness for the time being!

Ha, i just made Jack one of the options as a joke. I didn't expect anyone to pick him for Nadia. Just a little comic relief. We need it with all the felgercarb going on in the world now, don't we? :(

i think that Nadia should be with someone else, but i voted Weiss over all the other guys. the whole Nadia with Sark would be interesting, but i'm all for Sarkney. hmmmmm, maybe Sark's the circle...

OMG! Nadia and Sark would be amazing :smiley: That's a good thought. She finds the good in Sloane so mabye she finds some good in Sark to. Sydney would so not like it. But hey, that's what makes it more fun :P

More intrigues :argue:

Back