Pic of Ron and Greg kissing (real)

The pic of them kissing at S3 DVD launch was...

• Gross

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Funny

• Weird

• inappropriate

• surprising

• shocking

• loving

• Total voters
That is just too funny. If you listen to either one of them on comentaries you would think they would do that, just to raise a few eye brows.

Katie

MeganGarnerBristow said:
he picture isnt showing up for me..can anyone paste it in here for me? I think it is funny though!!
[post="1307634"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Are we allowed to hotwire images from other sites? I'm usually well behaved and I haven't read the FAQs yet. :D I have a friend who had his posting privileges taken away from him at that awful Televison Without Pity site because he hadn't read the FAQs and had hot wired some Smiley images from some other sites. They're so hypocritcal over there. They don't even like people to say things like "um" because it sounds like you're being snooty or whatever, however, they allow people to curse and use profanity over there as if they were sailors. Sorry. I'll get down off my soap box now. :blush: But getting back to your question, if they allow hot wiring of images from other sites, I'll post the image for you.(I'm too lazy to go to the FAQs to find out. :P )

P.S. Also, I don't mean to sound ignorant, but are Ron Rifkin and Greg Grunberg gay? :blink:

Both Greg and Ron are happily married and they are not gay.

But back to the question -- its kinda funny and yet disturbing at the same time!

Ramsey Baldwin said:
Are we allowed to hotwire images from other sites? 

P.S. Also, I don't mean to sound ignorant, but are Ron Rifkin and Greg Grunberg gay? :blink:
[post="1371207"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Duh! I just noticed all the photos from photbucket.com. :rolleyes: Okay, whoever you were(I forgot your name :D ) I can't get that picture to display on the board. Oh well. But how about a nice picture on Ron, Greg, and JJ? ;) And by the way, I knew that Ron and Greg weren't gay. I was just being silly. I think the picture is hilarious. :lol:

greg_grunberg21.jpg

Back