Season 5 Please let me know!

Hi!!
I am Barbara,I love Alias and specially Sydney And Vaughn of course!! But please tell me some things !

Is the 5th season the last?
What will happen in the last episode? Is Vaughn dead? And is Vaughn actually bad ?Tell me,please!!
Is the final happy for Sydney,is she happy with Vaughn and child?
Please answer.
Barbara
:thinking:

ok hi barbra....i can tell you what happen some true so based on spoilers.....

yes series 5 is the last series and theres only 17 episodes....

in the end they find out vaughn is alive because he manged to get some of the magic ramboldi juce..if you wonna know where that was said go to tv.com then videos alias.vartan interview his say that at the end.....

apat from that we dont know whats happing...we have saw pictures of sand v with 2 kid and syd is pregnent agian..if you wanna know more got to topic jennifer garner.........

hay hope that helps you a littel bit

pm anytime if you need more help :D :D :D

We don't know much about the series' ending ! We don't know whether what Vartan said about the Rambaldi formula is true, whether Sydney is gonna get pregnant again and so on. We just know a few important characters are gonna die.

If you wanna be spoiled the right way, go to spoilerfix.com, you'll see an ordered list of all the true spoilers about Alias.

My advice is to avoid asking for spoilers here or people are gonna tell you sh#t like "Nadia's Jack's daughter" or "Danny is still alive"...

My advice is to avoid asking for spoilers here or people are gonna tell you sh#t like "Nadia's Jack's daughter" or "Danny is still alive"...

i say the same i mean i ask somebody how many epi are in series 5 they told be 10..i was like what i fliped out...so whent to alias media found out it 17 :angry: :angry: :angry:

so i dont ask either i found out from other places :D

Back