sark lover club

Well, Suzi was the one that told me about the fanfics cause they turned her... so she did have a part in it.

It's cool though... I know S/V will eventually end up together and that's the way it's gonna be. But you know, you can always have hope! Hope that JJ will throw a little Sarkney action in there... :smiley:

I just want Sark away from Lauren PRONTO!

lol, ahh another one who has seen thel ight. we convert more and more people to the dark side corinne :P

S/V is just over and not to mention boring.
just wait till you have seen S3, maybe you´ll change your mind then.

HEY! I just noticed something........

For the first two seasons (I think) Sark had blue eyes... but as I was looking at the screenshots for Facade, he has brown eyes. What gives??

SydBristow13 said:
lol, ahh another one who has seen thel ight. we convert more and more people to the dark side corinne :P

S/V is just over and not to mention boring.
just wait till you have seen S3, maybe you´ll change your mind then.
cept u didn't convert... and bout the eyes.... i wouldn't notice thing like that, lol i turn around and not look at the tv when he comes on.... :D

If you look at the screenshots for "Facade"... where he's moving the wire or whatever on the bomb... his eyes are brown.

But yeah, why would they change his eyecolor?

I like him with blue eyes though. Uhh huh.

Or maybe its this horrible evil conspiracy in which they give him brown eyes so they arn't as dazzling and dreamy so that Forrest Gump, uh I mean Wrinkles, uh I mean Vaughnathon, Vaughn--his name is Vaughn, stupid stutter, looks better standing next to him cause in full blown sexy Sarkness Vaughn would be thrown of the plane by the woman (and stewardess' ) in a revolt after they have been hypnotized by those baby blues 🤤. So, to save Vaughn's life Sark decided brown contacts because after he spoke Marshall and defused that bomb keeping his sexy hot composure Gump, uck I mean Vaughn looked like small potatoes especially in those glasses which made him look like Wesley from Buffy/Angel, hmm actually that's kind of an improvement...

Hmm maybe I'm thinking to much into this. I will go back to drooling over Sark now 🤤 :love:

Back