Comedy Starsky and Hutch

HILARIOUS TRAILER. great cast, with Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Snoop Dogg, Vince Vaughn, Will Ferrell. From the directors of Old School and Road Trip. Definetly will see that one on opening day. Anyone else seen the trailer?
Trailer

thats the point tho. Its funny, people like to laugh. It seems like the movie was perfectly cast for that. as an Australian who enjoys a quiet beer and Indy films, the movie looks like the pointles waste of money time and effort seince god knows what. I think its going to be cruddy and Im not going to see it.

Gendo said:
I dont think you can get much cheeiser than the orginal series

whats next, Dukes of Hazard the movie?
Actually, they're casting for it......Ashton Kutcher and (reportedly) Britney Spears will be in it :hmm:

This is why I hate Hollywood :angry:

~~Spongy!

I just dislike movies where people really talk it up heaps when we all know its going to suck huge amounts of demon wang.....there is sooooooooo many better movies I'd rather watch than this drivel

Feel free to flame me :smiley:

Snoop Dog playing huggy is by no means a stretch

like Robert Downy Jr playing drunk

cant tell where the charactor ends and the real person comes in

AgentNicBristow said:
HILARIOUS TRAILER. great cast, with Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Snoop Dogg, Vince Vaughn, Will Ferrell. From the directors of Old School and Road Trip. Definetly will see that one on opening day. Anyone else seen the trailer?
Trailer
sounds like a good movie. stiller and ferrell plus Vaughn is pretty f***ing hiliarious....owen is ok :mellow:

Loved it. Was very funny. Will Ferrell, the little asian man throwing knives, "Russian Roulette", The Biker Bar, the last car chase which was really original and funny, the dance club. It was all very funny.

I can't wait to see this movie!!! It looks so funny!

Can you tell its from the guys who made Old School...Will Ferrell, Snoop, Vince Vaughn, Luke Wilson's brother Owen are all in this movie!!!

Kelly