The Best Deceptions !

jEn Jr.

Cadet
author(s): brenda osuna and jessica gonzales

Summary: Sydney is in 8th grade and is forced to move to California to go to a boarding school; she then meets francie, will, and Nadia. They become her mentors, it’s about Sydney coming to the school, Vaughn and Lauren are dating, Vaughn’s mean but inside he’s good, just Lauren made him that way, Vaughn sort of likes syd, but she doesn’t like him because he’s mean, but then after tutoring him she sees him for who he really is, will and Weiss like syd too, which will all make a really dynamic story when it unravels so heres the prologue.

Characters personalities
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sydney: she is very beautiful, smart, everything, but unaware of it all. She’s kind, but also doesn’t like to be talked down to.

Vaughn: is the popular kid in school. He has a really bad attidude, but it will soon change once he meets syd.

Weiss: is Vaughn’s best friend, Weiss encourages Vaughn constantly to dump his girlfriend, Lauren, because she has changed him into a different person, he’s also a witness to Lauren cheating.

Will, francie, Nadia,: they are all the best of friends, and when they meet syd they become her mentors , allies, and best friends. Something will also happen that will make an interesting story I think.

Lauren: is the popular girl in school, either everyone hates her but really doesn’t want to admit it, or everyone wants to be her. She has many little followers, and has a good b.f. So when she meets Sydney, she’s jealous of how beautiful she is and her self-beauty. So it is all about her reputation topped by Sydney.

Marshall: now he won’t have a major storyline in here, but he does tend to like syd by not only now beautiful she is but by how smart she is (just like him)

Julian: he and Vaughn hate each other, Julian and Lauren are cheating together. So when Sydney comes, sark is intrigued by her, so now that sark and Vaughn are slipping through Laurens grasp.

The disciples: at such a demand to be popular the followers will do whatever Lauren says, just like Lauren, everyone hates them or wants to be them.

“ the best deceptions” by dash board confessional
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I heard about your trip
I heard that you were feeling sorry
I heard about the cool breeze and the cool nights,
and the cool guys That you spent them with
well I guess I should have heard of them from you
I guess I should have heard of them from you
But don’t you see don’t you see the charade is over?
And all “ the best deceptions” and the “clever cover stories”
Awards, they go to you
So kiss me hard
Cause this will be the last time that I let you
You will be back someday, and this awkward kiss
That tells of other peoples lips
Will be of service to giving you away
I heard about your regrets
I heard that you were feeling sorry
I heard from someone that you wish you could
Set things right between us
Well I guess I should have heard of that from you
I guess I should have heard of that from you
But don’t you see don’t you see the charade is over?
And all “ the best deceptions” and the “clever cover stories”
Awards, they go to you
So kiss me hard
Cause this will be the last time that I let you
You will be back someday, and this awkward kiss
That screams of other peoples lips
Will be of service to giving you away
Im waiting for blood to flow to my fingers
I’ll be alright when my hands get warm
Ignoring the phone I’d rather say nothing
I’d rather you never heard my voice
Your calling too late too late to be gracious
Your calling too late

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PROLOUGE

“Dad. You promised me were weren’t gonna move till high school!”

“Listen honey these things happen. I don’t have a choice in where they take me just try to understand”

UNDER STAND. UNDERSTAND! You say that every time we have to move & I’m tired of moving from my friends, and noah”

“ You’ll make new friends easily honey, & Noahs just a boy more will come along”

“ Dad, but …… all you care about is your stupid job, don’t you even care about me?”

“Sydney, I don’t know what to do anymore, were moving to California that’s it, and your going to a boarding school, and you can just stay there”

“ I…I can stay there, like I’m just a box to be dropped off? I wish it was you not mom”

“What?”

“Nothing”

“No what did you say”

"I said. I … wish… It was… You."

"START PACKING”

a/n:(authors note): this prolouge was written by brenda, my co-writer.

yea i wrote that and im proud of it. lol jk i guess once we get a minumum of 3 replys you guys get a new chapter up. and trust me it was written by jessica so its good. lol k later gaters.

brenda

you know the faster you people review the faster we put up a new (first) chap. so for all of you who read this and don't review, please because then you get to read the next part

interesting...can i get a pm when you update? it soundsl like an interesting story to me!

*aliasrulz4ever*

p.s.- its my birthday today!! yay go me!

ok heres chap one
enjoy please r&r ok

CHAPTER ONE a new beginning

As she walked down the halls of her new boarding school so many thoughts fluttered her mind,
“ its like a zoo here:
“ ewwww get a room”
“ oh that poor kid, he has no idea they put a kick me stick on his back”.

But the most important one was. “ why did dad have to transfer again..? all he cares about is his stupid job”

Since as young as Sydney can remember, she was always moving, different states, cities, schools. They finally settled in West Virginia two years ago. W.V had been Syd’s favorite place, she loved the mountains, the fresh air, how caring the people were, …noah……….

“OW” syd sighed as some guy stepped on her toe, Room 204, she said in her head, walked in ,took a seat, and sat quietly,
“Cindy Bristow” the teacher yelled she was an old woman, not able to hear.
“um, its Sydney”, the teacher just ignored her.
“ Can I have a volunteer to show Cindy around,……?No one, fine. Francine you can show Cindy around.
“great” francie muttered, Sydney took a seat next to francie.
“Hey…I’m francie, this is nadia and will”.
“hey”
“hi”

Francie was African-american and had an all about attidude.
Nadia was beautiful and look very familiar.
Will was very handsome and had very pretty eyes.

“So where do you come from”?

LUNCH TIME

After syd has described her whole story, she considered francie, will and Nadia her friends,

“Who’s that guy?” syd asked.
“Oh that’s Marshall, total nerd. Can’t understand a single word he says,”
“why”
“He speaks GEEK”
Now syd remembered who he was, he was the poor kid who got the “kick me” sticker stuck on him.

“ha…who’s that” syd asked looking at a blonde girl.
“ That …is.. The,” francie continued but Nadia stopped her.
“Her name is Lauren Reed, she’s like the girl that everyone hates or everyone wants to be”
“In our case HATE” francie interrupted.
“Why?” syd asked
“Long story…but you want to know something useful, see all those girls following her? Those are her disciples…”
“They basically do her dirty work”, Nadia said
“OH” was all syd could say, L.A was so different from her W.V town, the people most of all.

Will was so enchanted by her beauty not just on the outside… she was gorgeous, but she was just so pure and kind, every time she smiled...The dimples on her face, the twinkle in her eye, every strand of hair, she was beautiful….

“WILL”? francie asked him
“yeah” will answered dumbstruck, and took his eyes off Sydney.
“Jeez where are you today, like in a trance? Francie asked laughing but she knew what was going on.”
“who’s that?” Syd asked again, notioning to the guy who “needed to get a room”. They all said almost instantly,
“Michael Vaughn”

Thanks..see now the way i see it..this is the third reply..so now we get another chapter?!?! Aha! I am smart!! lol

Haha!!

By the way..

I'm kelsey...but almost eveyone calles me kels

Back