Season 2 Video Kiss we never saw

I know! Vaughn did totally shut her up. I liked that he was so desperate to kiss her that he could barely pay attention to what she was saying before he dove in to her mouth. Did you see that even as she was pouring to him her anger, he couldn't keep his eyes off her mouth, and for a split second he tried to look up at her eyes and I swear he has this look right then of, "Oh f*** it," and he just kisses her. I love it!

So desperate to kiss her it doesn't even matter what's going on, he just wants her, thank you! I know, they should've totally kept it in. It was a great scene with great characterization. I took a whole lot of caps that are up at www.alias-media.net under Alias Extras in the photo galleries section. :smiley:

I'm such a huge fan of that scene I gave them to Gertie and they're up there!

Paradise

what the hell is wrong with JJ?

ok, seriously, i mean first he takes away syd's two years and gets vaughn married and i thought that was the only thing, but who in their right mind would delete something like that? :blink:

<<That was sweet! When was this supposed to be? Their first kiss or after the kiss at sd-6?>>

No, it was their first kiss after sex! LOL. This took place in Free Agent directly after the opening scene where Kendall throws her release sheets at her that enables her to quit the CIA but he's such a jerk about it that Sydney just loses it and bolts out of the room in the parking lot to vent and that's the scene that's deleted. Sydney needs to vent about Kendall and Vaughn well...needs to kiss her. :smiley:

Paradise

Yea I love watching that scene! It is in the Special Features on the Season 2 dvd! That scene is awesome they should have kept it in definitly...Oh and if that is how Michael Vaughn/Vartan shuts people up he can feel free to shut me up anytime!

<<Oh and if that is how Michael Vaughn/Vartan shuts people up he can feel free to shut me up anytime!>>

Uh yeah, me too. That was one serious kiss, that's why I took so many caps of their mouths over at Alias-Media.com, LOL! That was my favorite kiss of theirs ever, even better to me than Phase One, that kiss was SO good. Yum!

Paradise

Back