XFArcade - What would you like to see?

OK, I've decided to cut the ribbon on this forum by starting the first thread...

Thinking about the past features of v3Arcade for vBulletin and considering the vast changes in the styling and features in Xenforo.... I would like to know, what customers would like to see in an upcoming release of XFArcade?

Challenges?
Leaderboard?
Tournaments?
Resolution Sizing?
Multiplayer Ajax Games?

What do others consider important, besides a basic working XFArcade?

As long as there's an interface for altering scores in the ACP I'm cool with it. In the last arcade I had people found out you could open multiple windows or tabs with different games, finish the one that had the higher score total and it would save on both!

So a game that normally could only get 2-3 thousand points could be manipulated to get much more if there was a game that scored 100K+ or whatever.

I would love to have your xfpoints (trophy points) be the 'currency' to use for your 'tokens' to play :D

Also, alerts when a new high score (personal or overall) is achieved. :D

I would love to have your xfpoints (trophy points) be the 'currency' to use for your 'tokens' to play :D

Also, alerts when a new high score (personal or overall) is achieved. :D

Interesting...How about you get rewarded with trophy points when you get the high score as well. Cool idea...A user could conceivably increase their trophy points to a new user title. Might get the competition fever going.

I would love to have the ability to designate an "Arcade Manager". They can add/delete/edit games, set up tournaments, etc.

I would love to see all v3Arcade features including..
  • "Alert" when someone beat your high score.
  • "Trophy Points" on every high score.
  • "Require X Trophy Points to Play" each game.
  • "Like" button on each game
  • "Most Liked Games" tab.

I like to be able to untick mochimedia games, so if a game wont install i can untick it and it wont try and install.
I like to know why the VBulletin Input games dont work for me all the time (something is being blocked by host)
Just wondering what it needs so i can re enable it

This one might be a strange request but I'm doing it for a reason:

I would like the ability to report games. We had a guy on my site who wrote games. When I started looking for games I found that his games had been cracked and put on other people's sites for download. So if someone finds a game that should not be there I think they should have some way of reporting it that will flag for mods.

This one might be a strange request but I'm doing it for a reason:

I would like the ability to report games. We had a guy on my site who wrote games. When I started looking for games I found that his games had been cracked and put on other people's sites for download. So if someone finds a game that should not be there I think they should have some way of reporting it that will flag for mods.

Not strange. This is actually a very good idea. a "Report Problem with Game" link would also be helpful in identifying games that did not work or did not report the score.

Mass moving and deleting of games. I have thousands and when uploading various TAR files, I usually spend most of my time moving them one at a time, etc...

simpsons_are-we-there-yet.jpg

Leaderboards for more than just the top 3 players. At least 10 should be listed at the Arcade index page, but the best would be to make this adjustable.

Just found this site actually.. hopefully things are still being worked on. Looks like they might be starting back up from the looks of things though and I sure hope so!

Anyway, Tournaments and Leaderboards.

Back