Young Love

Title: Young Love
Author: Sydney (Sydney Bristow 2300844)
A/N: This story was inspired by many stories such as: "What May Be" by Joyie (I'm still reading it!! I started reading in May!) and "Popular" by Syd_Vaughn_4ever. thank you to Kristina (Spy41) for coming up with this title.

Oh, and there's no CIA/SD-6. Irina's not Irina, but Laura. Her and Jack are still happily married. Vaughn's dad's not dead. :smiley:

Review and you get more!!

Young Love

“She has everything she could ever want and more, everything except him.”

Chapter 1

Sydney Bristow stepped out of her Convertible and put her expensive designer purse over her shoulder and locked her car. She walked into the tall, 3-story high school and to her locker. Along the way, her posse of ‘Sydney Bristow Want-To-Bes’ followed her.

Ever since Preschool, Sydney had been the most popular girl in school and that hadn’t changed and never would. Everyone liked her and respected her. Some envied her. She was rich, smart, beautiful, and popular and had everything she could ever want.

Most of it was due to her father, Jack Bristow. He was one of the best lawyers in the state of California and planned on running for senator in the next election.

Sydney’s mother, Laura Bristow, was a Literature Professor at UCLA. All of the teachers at Ocean Side High School admired her.

The Bristows were known for their generous donations every year at Christmas. Each year they donated several books to the library and at least $20,000 to help the school expand their library.

“How was St. Bards?” A Sydney-Want-To-Be asked.

Sydney kept walking and one of the other girls took her books from her and got whatever Sydney needed from her locker.

“It was great. It does tend to get a bit boring when you go there every year for Christmas. This is the third time in a row we go there. Daddy said that we’ll go somewhere else for Easter and Spring Break.”

The bell rang and everyone rushed to class. Sydney’s posse followed her to her first class of the day, Creative Writing.

“Your book, Sydney.” One of the girls said to her and handed her the book. “And your notebook. Newly decorated.” She said and handed her a brand new notebook with flowers drawn all over it and some stickers that said things such as “I’m popular, your not” “Daddy’s Little Angel” “For Rich or for Poor, for Rich Duh!” and “Diamonds are Definitely Girls’ Best Friend”.

Sydney took both of them. “Where’s my pen?”

“Oh, sorry. I forgot.” The girl apologized and handed her a pink feather pen.

Sydney snatched it. “Thank you.” And then walked inside and sat down in the front row.

She crossed her legs and fixed her skirt. Over the years, she was known for the latest fashions. Mostly due, once again, to her father. He often flew to Paris on their private jet to meet with friends of the family, Arvin and Emily Sloane. Both were like second parents to Sydney. Today, she was wearing a skirt that ended just above her knees. It had pink roses on it with a brown ribbon on the hem. A tan colored 3-quarter sleeve shirt and her favorite pair of Steve Maddens.

Sydney was off in her own little world, figuring out how her servants had organized her notebook when someone spoke to her.

“Do you think you could move your purse?” He asked, somewhat rude. In his hand was Sydney’s $500 Burberry bag.

Oh, you can't stop there SYD!!! come on, It's Vaughn ain't it? Mr. French Hottie himself?? PM me, Please!!!

~Kristina

Sydney Bristow 2300844 said:
Did yall really like it? lol i'll go write more! do yall think its funny, too unrealistic, etc?
[post="950083"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I love it, so is she like stuck up and he's going to tame her? Like the Taming of the Shrew!! Sorry, old play.

spy41 said:
I love it, so is she like stuck up and he's going to tame her?  Like the Taming of the Shrew!! Sorry, old play.
[post="950087"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Wasn't that some Shakesphere (sp?) play? :thinking:

ANyways, Its going to be pretty funny. Get ready for some major interactions between them. Oh, and i've got another idea too!

Since there's no spoiler tags...high light my entire post and you can see the spoilers:

[(start highlight here)

1- Sydney is forced to show vaughn around the campus because she's the teacher's pet and she always volunteers, so the teacher says, "why not?"

2- Bill Vaughn is a Lawyer at *suprise suprise* Jack's firm

3- Jack wants to get a vote for senator, so...."Sydney, sweetie,there's someone I'd like you to meet..." "He has a son, here's the son.""why don't you two talk and get to know eachother?"

4- "can't i go live with Uncle Arvin and Aunt Emily!?!"
(endhighlight)]

Chapter 2

She snatched it away and looked up at the guy for the first time. He had brown hair and emerald green eyes. If they had met under different circumstances, he looked like a guy Sydney would’ve considered dating.

He dropped his books down on the desk next to Sydney. The noise caused her to jump a little bit and for the desk to shake.

The teacher walked into the room. Mrs. Hopkins was Sydney’s least favorite teacher. She was an old lady that had to be at least 70. She was very thin and pale. Sydney hated her, unfortunately, Mrs. Hopkins loved her to pieces. Mrs. Hopkins was from the old school.

Today, Mrs. Hopkins was wearing a pink long sleeved shirt with a navy blue skirt that ended just above her ankles and started 8 inches above her belly button and topped off her look with a thin black belt, her shirt tucked in, and navy blue ‘retirement home’ shoes.

“Good morning, class.” She greeted and set down her bag in her chair. Sydney was one of her favorite students. Laura was too. Mrs. Hopkins was also Laura’s teacher as well. She got out a binder that she used for the grade book because she absolutely refused to use the program on the computer that most teachers used to keep track of grades.

“Sydney, would you like to read us your paper on how you spent your Christmas Vacation?” She asked looking over at Sydney and smiling.

Sydney groaned inwardly but stood up, carrying a pink folder with her.

“Oh it almost slipped my mind! I can’t believe it. Please forgive me, Michael.” She looked over at the guy that had practically thrown Sydney’s purse at her.

He leaned back putting his arms behind his head and slumping in the chair.

“Class, we have a new student. He transferred here from France over the holidays.” She motioned for him to stand up and he did. “This is Michael Vaughn.”

Once everyone quieted down, she continued. “Sydney, since your always willing to show the new kids around the campus, would you mind?”

All eyes were suddenly on Sydney. She swallowed. “Actually, I have plans for this week. We might have to go out of town.” Sydney lied.

“Oh, don’t be silly.” She turned to Michael. “Sydney would love showing you around the school. Sydney, dear, would you kindly read everyone your paper?”

For the second time, she got up, carrying her paper which was in the pink folder and walked to the front of the room.

She began to read.

My Christmas Vacation

My Vacation was spent in Saint Bards with my parents in our beach front condo.

The day after school got out, we flew to Miami on my dad’s private jet. After a one hour overlay, we took off again and landed in Saint Bards a few hours later. We were greeted at the airport by my parents’ best friends, Arvin and Emily Sloane who live in Paris. They’ve been a huge part of my life, they’re like my second set of parents. We were taken by limo to the huge condo that we own and started to unpack upon our arrival.”

She went on about how she spent everyday on the beach and for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, spent it on board her parents yacht and jet skiing. At the end of her paper, everyone clapped.

“It sounded like you had fun, Sydney.” Mrs. Hopkins said with a smile. “I do hope you put on sun block.”

Sydney had to remind herself that she was an old lady and that she would be dead in a few years.

“Are there any comments on Sydney’s paper?” Mrs. Hopkins questioned.

“Yea, I got one.” A male voice said. Sydney turned around to see who was talking. It was Michael Vaughn.
“What’s your comment, Michael?” The teacher asked.

“That’s a bunch of felgercarb. I mean, no one goes to St. Bards for Christmas. And you didn’t drive around in a Ferrari all week either. Or tan on the top deck of a yacht on Christmas Eve.”

Sydney could feel the anger coming up again.

“Actually, for your information, I did.” She said in a ‘Miss-Know-It-All’ voice.

“Michael, if Sydney said she did, she did.” Mrs. Hopkins said, trying to resolve the matter without an argument.

“No you didn’t!” He argued.

“Like yours is any better?” Sydney questioned.

“Actually, as a matter of fact, it is!”

“Alright then, let’s here it!” She said, leaning back in the plastic chair.

Michael got up and took a green notebook with him and began to read.

Sydney heard his paper and found it hard to pretend that it wasn’t good. It was great. In fact, it was one of the best papers she had ever heard in her 6 years of Creative Writing.

The next thing she knew, the entire class along with Mrs. Hopkins was clapping. Michael took his seat next to Sydney.

He leaned over and whispered to her, “Beat that, Barbie.”

Haha, that was funny, Beat that Barbie!!
Syd seems like a little stuck up prissy brat, which doesn't seem like the real her.
Will that change over time?
And Vaughn seems like a complete jerk, I hope that changes too!
Can I get a PM, please?

Back