• Sark & Lauren

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marshall & Carrie

• Dixon & Chase

• Total voters
Jack and Irina.

Sometimes I wonder why the screen does not explode with all the emotions that lie in one single LOOK of either of them, in one single word.

They are for me what makes the series interesting, because they always find a way back to each other. Not even two decades could separate them, neither could death, and though they fight and they sometimes hit each other, they both know that they were made for each other.

Yeah, I am babbling, but it's just...I am really fascinated by the two of them. :blush:

Syd/Vaughn and Syd/Danny honestly, LOL! I loved that shipdom even though it was short! *smiles* But yeah, generally whoever is in your banner gives it away. I've got Syd/Danny and Syd/Vaughn. *smiles*

Jack and Irina.

Although Syd and Sark was a close second.

I used to be into the whole S/V thing, but after 4 seasons I'm sick of it. This year I just didn't like it any more even though in S1, 2, and 3 I would go crazy when they would have moments.

i love s/v but i voted for jack and irinia becaus ei think that they have the most interesting and complex realtionship and i love watching them interact

My favorite couple is Syd and Vaughn, without a doubt! I mean, they are meant for each other. I also like Nadia and Weiss.

Back