A Christmas Wish rated part

ORIGINAL TITLE ON ROMANCE FANFICTION: A Christmas Wish
RATING: NC-17 Chapter 12
AUTHOR: Cookiemonster
DISCLAIMERS: Vaughn & Sydney belong to J.J. Abrams though I wish the real MV would be mine :P

PART 12

Vaughn’s POV

Once I hit the edge of the bed I come to realise that we’ve made it to my bedroom, but how have we managed that, I don’t know. We’ve been kissing each other passionately all the way up the stairways, through the hallway and into the room.

Only that simple thought leaves me breathless as it finally occurs to me what is about to happen. With Sydney’s hungry lips and fingers all over my body it is rather difficult to keep myself in restrain. She is practicaly devoring every single part of my body. She’s hardly started and I could only picture what else she is able to cause to my body, which shivers at the thought and she looks up at me.

“You ok?” Sydney asks in a husky voice though a little worried.

“Yeah...” I whisper, caressing her cheek with the palm of my hand, while the other travels down to the knot of her robe. I make quick work of that one and as soon as it is untied let the robe sway to the ground, letting it pool at her feet. She is completely naked in front of me, I know that despite the fact that I’m not leaving her eyes the split of a second. Something is completely wrong in this picture because I’m still completely dressed since our return.

My hands find their way to the soft curves of her body, her waist as my tongue and lips nibble at her neck but I soon can resist no longer as I slowly make my way all the way down to her breast and to her lightly swollen belly. The last one I shower it with many kisses and whispers of soft words and caresses. Feeling her soft skin under my touch. The desire is growing in Sydney’s body, her hands finding their way tangling through my hair as she pulls my head up.

Our gazes meet, Sydney looking down at me and me staring up at her from the kneeling position I am in. I kiss her belly once more and then get up so we are face to face again.

“Michael? Do you think this is right? I mean... I’m pregnant...and....”

“I’ve never been so sure about anything else in my entire life before. You have to know that I’m not doing this, to have some fun! Of course there is fun... you know” we both chuckle “But I wouldn’t do this if I wouldn’t take it serious. I’m not like the others Sydney... But if you have doubts... then we shouldn’t... I don’t want us to regret it later”

I wait for her to make up her mind and my heart feels rid of a burden as she says in a whispery voice “No regrets”. I think right that moment my love for her grows even more as our kissing is set off immediately all over again.

It starts at a low pace which soon was taken to another level, a more fervent and needed touch as both of our desires grow for each other. I think I’ve never been undressed that quick, my clothes are discarded onto the ground ontop of Sydney’s robe. Within seconds I find myself sprawled out on my bed with Sydney straddling me, my straining member in Sydney’s back doesn’t go unnoticed by her as I can see a smile plastered on her face.

She bends forward and starts ravishing my body with kisses, nibbles, pinches all over my face, neck and chest. I’m definitely enjoying each move she is doing so graciously over my heated body. Though what takes me by surprise is when she is suddenly off my body and two seconds later she is stroking me hard. I feel like I’m going to explode right there in her hand. But as if this wouldn’t be enough her mouth is taking all of me, all the way down into her throat which makes me gasp sharply as her name floats over my lips.

“Sydney” I plea her, stopping her with my hands on her head as she flashes me a questioning look. “I want you to go easy... I want to enjoy this to the fullest” I tell her. As much as I would like for her to just go for it, I know that we have plenty of time for this later. I want this to be sweet and tender. I want to show her how much I love and care for her. How much she means to me. I need her to know that she can count on me, trust in me, that I wouldn’t hurt her in anyway. I want to show her that this is more than just about sex.

I look into her eyes and see something different in them. Apparently she has regrets, having acted so harshly on me. Things that she used to do before but now she no longer needed to focus on. It was not only about her pleasuring me, a man, but also her turn to be pleasured. She was taken for granted too and that’s what I’m going to show her tonight.

She’s aware that I know what is going through her mind. She’s gone too quick for my pace always eager to get what she wanted, what men wanted. But she has to realise that I’m different. Her trembling eyes tell me more than words could ever say and so I cup her cheek reassuring her everything is fine, that what she has been doing felt nonetheless breath-taking to me.

She doesn’t hesitate to swirl her tongue around my hardened member before she plops it back out of her mouth. One hand trails up my tigh, arousing me even more as I grow further right in front of her eyes. I look at her worshiping me in the most pleasurable way and I sense her body tingle at the same time while she is pleasuring me, something she might not have felt ever before. It makes the whole sequence even more exquisite, seeing her like that.

One of her hands is busy playing with my balls and the other one is stroking me at the same rythm her mouth would take me into her. She darts her tongue out to lick the lower part, my very hard c*** twitches under her touch. My hips go off the bed, slightly and carefully pushing forward, sending me deeper into her.

My arousal grows with each stroke she provokes and I’m afraid I’m not going to last. But the last thing I don’t want to do right now is come right away. Now is not the time for that kind of pleasure. I want and need to feel her too. I’ve hardly touched her since the beginning when we hit the bed. But this was going to change.

My hands thus pull lightly at her hair, lifting her head up so I can see deep down into her soul but again this action set off another set of worriedness in her face.

“Wait...”

“You don’t like?”

“Sydney...” I say in a lay of whisper that she could hardly hear. I wonder if she really thinks that what she is doing isn’t exciting for me. Maybe she thinks that I really don’t like the WAY she does it. And God and I are the only ones to know exactly what a curse she is sending through my body by only touching me.

I want her to lay on my chest which she does, or at least so I thought as she shifts into a sitting position. But she has taken my request differently as she straddles me without much further ado, impaling herself onto me. I’m definitely taken offguard this time, not expecting the least for this to happen. My surprise results in a loud groan when I feel myself glide right into her as a moan escapes out of her mouth at the same time, the sensation being more than any of us can bear. She has been more than ready for me so far that I am sure off, yet the feeling is sensational.

I try to come back from the deep impact while she has already started with a very regular pattern riding me. My eyes are closed but the harder I try to open them the more I fail completely. She’s been able to make my mind all fuzzy with one hard thrust onto me. My head is spinning around, or is it the room?

Soon her pace starts to intensify, gets quicker and harder all the while she is squeezing my lenght with her walls. All she is trying to do is please me and that I’ve gotten from her as I watch her with her eyes closed. Then they all of a sudden flash open and what I can see isn’t what I’ve expected to see. She seems to be in some kind of trance. I don’t know what is wrong but I feel the need to clear this up.

I pull at her head, bringing her down onto my chest as I cover her lips with my own barely kissing her. It is rather more nibbling at her lips and darting out my tongue to touch hers which throws her totally off balance. I need to show her how much this means to me that this is not only a fling or quickie or whatever she might have in mind.

I feel her melt into my innocent kiss, her fervent bumping from earlier ceasing. I know I’m doing the right thing right at that moment. I know her, I know her all by heart despite the fact I’ve only known her for less than 48 hours but I feel like I’ve known her my lifetime. I usually wait till the second, third date or even longer before sleeping with a woman. But Sydney, Sydney is so much more different that all the others. I’m unable to put into words how and why I feel like this about her.

From her previous assault I gather that she’d never been loved the way I’was going to love her in a couple of minutes. I’d take every single breath out of her. And I know what I’ve seen earlier in her eyes. It was her need to satisfy the man she was pleasuring not caring about herself. The only thing she had in mind was setting me off, without her. But from today on, this is going to change.

I roll both of us over until she is laying on her back. Our connection is broken as I lazily rest next to her, my head propped up on my right arm while my fingers keep themselves busy right away. The slow motions of my soft caresses over her body feel so good. Her skin is soft and tender, she is simply perfect to me. Too perfect to be true.

My hands knead her breast lovingly, my tongue swirl around her taunt nipples to an erect position. The whole tension inside my body makes me grow even harder for her. I nibble, lick and kiss her breasts in a tender and slow way that gives her goosebumps all over her body. I lightly suck on one of her breasts and suddenly I note the milk flowing into my mouth, that I swallow. The fact that I’ve just tasted her milk, something I’d never experienced in my life, turns me on even more.

I come to realise that it is the sweetest thing I’ve ever tasted. It feels good. Weird and good at the same time as I swallow some more of the sweet liquid. She notices what I’m doing as I look up at her red flushed face. That is something she hasn’t been expecting at all.

“Michael” God, has she just called my name. It was a sweet and loving voice that I would love to hear for the rest of my life. Sydney saying my name under the heat of the moment. I look up at her to meet with her eyes and my tongue keeps lavishing her breast nipples.

“Hmm..” I mumble, far too lost in teasing her, yet I’m willing to listen to what she has to say. “Does this trouble you? I mean, I wasn’t expecting for this to happen... I... you want me to...”

“No.. no... it’s something new for me too” and I think that this is the first time that we’ve really been smiling at each other, well aware of what we are doing and how we feel about this. “I like it... I mean... it’s different... you know.. uhm...” I see her face turn into a red shade again. She looks so adorable to me that I could eat all of her right there, in a nice gentle way of course. Something is bothering her though.

“But...?” I give her a quizzical look, waiting for an answer.

“Nothing...forget about it...”

“No Sydney... what’s wrong?” she has gotten all my attention. I wonder what I’d done wrong. If she liked me sucking on her breast what was wrong then?

“You won’t understand... it’s...”

“Try me Sydney... I’m sure I can... and if not I’ll try to understand, ok?” I cup her cheek and drop a kiss onto her lips. I keep staring at her, waiting for her to give me an explanation. I have to watch her bite her lower lip as she struggles with the fact of opening up on me. I decide to try again “Sydney, you can tell me anything you want... I love you... I hope I didn’t hurt you, did I?”

She shrugs and I know that this means a positive answer. I rewind the tape in my brain and remember that the only way I could have hurt her right then, was when nibbling and sucking on her breast.

“You mean, I bit too hard on you, huh? Is that it?” she nodds her head and I craddle her into me while figuring that her nipples must be oversensitive right now. I mentally slap my head for not thinking about it and thus causing her pain. Pain is something that I don’t want her to feel right now.

“I’m sorry Sydney... I didn’t mean to hurt you” I keep on repeating myself over and over again for a while.

“Michael you’re so different... I didn’t want to tell you, maybe you would... and I could... I’m not used to be treated that way Michael. Why are you being this way with me?”

Here we are both naked in bed, our heated moment cut and having a serious talk. Not that I mind... I do care about her, a lot. And if something is on her mind I want to know it. She’s the strong person on the outside but a very fragile and sensitive in the inside. I’ve known this from the moment I’ve laid eyes on her.

Tears roll down her cheek as she is fighting to get over her emotions that she’s burried deep down inside her for god knows how long and I do the only thing I could do. I kiss her over and over and over again until she relishes into my kiss again, setting both of our bodies on fire.

“Because I’m in love with you” I moan into her mouth.

Not too soon I find my way down to her slightly bumped middle where I let my hands caress her softly. Two babies are growing right in there and even though they aren’t mine, neither of the children are mine, but I already feel like being part of their family. I know right then what I want to do. I want to love Sydney and all of her children as if they were mine.

I dart my tongue out to play with her belly button, sucking on it and biting it lightly. Her hands tangle through my hair and at a certain moment she pulls my hair when I blow some air into the little hole. Her slender figure is trembling beneath me and there is nothing else I can do but look at her. Her eyes are closed, her back slightly arched upwards.

My journey goes further down, between her legs where I can smell and feel the heat that is residing there. Her arousal pretty apparent to me. Aware that I’m causing all of these swirls in her mind is almost enough to set me off.

I spread her legs further apart, opening her up to me, allowing me to see all of her intimate place. The spot I know she wants me the most. She’s amazingly beautiful as I part her lips with one hand as the other one trails one finger up and down her opening which ellicits a throaty moan and her eyes flash open. I switch my glance back and forth from her eyes to her opening, watching her face contort with amuzement whenever I touch a different spot that ellicits yet another low moan over her lips.

She’s so wet for me that it takes all of my might not to grab her and slide right into her with a force that I’ve never felt before. But I know what she wants and needs most. I want to love her. And the power I feel right now is not under control. So instead I let me fingers and hands do all the work for me. One of my fingers finds her dripping folds that are glistening from the dim light in the room. I can see all of it oozing out of her and I can no longer resist to plunge it into her, she moans. Ever so slightly I let it slip out again immediately before adding a second finger to my exploration where her head is thrown back into the pillows and a longer, much longer moan floats over her lips.

She’s so breath taking that I’m completely absorbed by her arousal watching her cheeks flush with that second thrust. The way her walls open up on me I know she can take more than just that and on my third thrust I’ve also added my third finger, stretching her walls even more as she takes all of me into her.

The emotions that are running through her body right then make her grip the end of the bedsheets as she groans deeply. I smile inwardly before licking her clit which sets her hip off the bed, begging me to thrust my fingers in and out of her. But I wouldn’t let her get the over hand this time. This was my game and thus my rules.

I’m mesmerized to see three of my fingers buried deep inside her wet folds, that I slowly tend to move in a circling motion within her, trying to find that particular spot to set her off into a mind blowing orgasm, fondling with her front walls. It doesn’t take me long to find it and I make sure to push pressure right on that spot as I dart out my tongue again to lick and nibble her clit without thrusting into her. Only my fingers pressing onto that spot and my tongue on her clit.

I can feel the orgam rising within her as she squeezes my fingers and desperately tries to grind her hip against my fingers. Even though I have both of my hands as well as the rest of my anatomy down between her legs, I know exactly where my eyes lay. They lay on the angelic face of the woman I’m pleasuring in a way no other man had ever pleasured her, so far I was sure. Her hips constantly beg for more as she gets closer to her peak, and all I can do is slide my fingers out of her then sliding them right back in hitting that particular spot the way she wants me to do. I keep that rythm going for a couple of thrusts and then she explodes around me, my tongue swirling vigourously around her clit, setting her off into a place she could let go all of herself and I’m aware that this is what she’s doing.

Her breathing was heavy as my thrusting fingers bring her slowly down from her peak and I can’t stop to fall in love with her all over again. I move my body up laying next to hers waiting for her to open her wonderful chocolate brown eyes. When they do I smile and her cheeks flush.

“You’re beautiful” I say completely breath taken by my angel. I remove my fingers out of her that are now completely soaked with her wetness as her breath hitches at the loss of me inside of her. My fingers wound their way to my mouth as I lick all of her liquid off my fingers down my throat. She tastes amazingly good and she watches me do so, her cheeks taking over another deeper red color as she realises that I enjoyed pleasuring her as much as she had enjoyed pleasuring me.

“Michael” is all that she whispers as I shush her with a finger on her lips before leaning into her and kissing her madly. Our mouths and tongues exploring each other until we both need to come up for oxygen again. A kinky smile appears on my face at the thought I’m having in my mind.

“Sydney? I want you to sit on my face” the looks she flashes me right then, make me think I’ve said something wrong so I add “I mean... unless you don’t want that... I’m ok with it if you don’t... if you’re not comfortable”

“No...no...that’s not it... I’m just...” I know what she means, she’s still recovering from her previous orgasm but I can’t fight the urge to feel her again. Our eyes aren’t leaving each other as I watch her comply on my demand as she hoovers a couple of seconds later over my face, finding a comfortable position, her hands grabbing the headboard.

As her hands find the headboard, my head burries itself into her still dripping wet folds. My lips and tongue are busy playing her, nibbling, biting and sucking all over her sweetness. It doesn’t take long at all to hear her moan and loose control over her body as she rocks against my mouth as her second orgams rushes through her body sending another wave of her sweetness over my face.

I have to admit that I’ve never done this before either in that position but all I know is that it feels good. I can hardly describe the feelings this action arose in me as I feel her walls squeezing my tongue when she comes hard on me, pouring her liquid over my mouth as I try to make sure to take all of it in me.

My hands grab her waist, helping her get off me as she is still lost in the heat of the moment. I nestle her head in the crook of my neck, giving her all the time she needs to come back to me. Before I know it she’s grabbed my half erect c*** into her hands, stroking it. It doesn’t take long though for my body to respond to her action. I watch her, she watches her hand stroke me in a slow but regular pattern. I follow her gaze and look at her slender long fingers wrapped around my now fully engorged c***.

I close my eyes and relish in the feeling of her pleasuring me. I groan as one of her fingers grazes over the head, waking feelings in my stomach that only I know of. The long time of foreplay from before is almost killing me and I know I have to be inside of her again. I wrap my hand around hers that is on my c***, making her stop her movements as our eyes meet.

“Sydney... I need to be inside of you. I want to be inside of you.... now...”

I point with my eyes to the bed and she understands laying down on her back. She’s amazingly beautiful as I position myself between her legs. With one hand on my c*** I slightly tease her with the tip. She’s writhing under me, begging me to enter her and I do. But the pace I’ve decided to enter her makes her writh even more. She can hardly handle the slow penetration I’m forcing her to go through. The way she gazes into my eyes as our connection is finally complete, tears welling up in her eyes, that’s how her strong emotions let go of all the tension residing inside her body.

I lean into her, showering her angelic face with soft kisses all over. “Don’t...” I mumble kissing her tears away that feel very salty compared to her sweet milk from before. I feel her move beneath me, trying to get a more comfortable position as she opens up further more to me, which makes me slide into her another inch.

“You ok?” I ask her nonetheless.

She sniffles lightly, drying some of her tears away with her hand “I guess... I’m just overwhelmed...I...”

“I know...” I tell her looking deep into her eyes so she knows what I mean. I take over my teasing from earlier as my mouth and tongue find their way to her neck and earlobe. The juncture where her earlobe and neck meet is one of her erogenous zone and I spend a lot of time on that place. Soon I can feel her body relax under me as her walls starts squeezing me in a very exciting way and I think I’ve just grown another inch inside her.

She feels extremly good and I resume to a rythmic thrusting in and out of her, making her moan and breathe heavily. Although I don’t feel any more different then she is right then our love making turning soon into a rather more hard thrusting yet very lovingly. I constantly pull almost all the way out of her slowly, our eyes not leaving each other, before my c*** slides right back into her very deep, hitting every right spot deep within her.

Her mouth is slightly open and her breathing starts getting very raged. I know she’s very close to her peak. Her eyes plead me to come with her but I’m not ready to let go as yet. I could easily just follow her, but that’s something I push back far in my mind.

I lean over her body, which changes the angle of my thrusting, begging her to let go for me. That all I want to feel is her. I want to feel her walls squeeze me real tight as her body rushes through the waves of orgasm. My words filling her brain finally set her off into her third orgasm. It’s like I can feel every single part of her body tremble against mine. Her hands slightly digging into my back, her mouth finds its way to my neck sucking on it, her legs wrap themselves automatically around my waist as she comes hard on me.

I’m still wondering how much I have myself under control for once. That has never happened before, like ever. I just seem to want to pleasure her and that’s what I’m doing anyway. Trying to put her worries far away from her while loving her. Loving her until she can’t take no more because I love to watch her come down from her high.

Her eyes flash open again, staring right into mine. I smile, a smile she returns to me and I cannot resist not kissing her. She’s incredibly sexy and me still completely aroused and buried deep within her. I simply kiss her, I just don’t seem to get enough of it but somehow she is strong enough to pull herself away from me. Not in a bad way, but a sweet one.

Her hands trails down my chest, between our bodies. She grabs me and carefully pulls me out of her still very erect. She strokes me again as we both lay side by side and our eyes are not leaving each other. The moment being far too intense of what we have just shared. Her loving touch on me, makes me want to come to an end as my need for her takes the over hand.

“Turn over...” I order her.

She looks scared and worried “You trust me don’t you?” I try to reassure her. She nodds and then turns onto the other side while glide behind her, resting against her in a spooning position. My c*** hits her butt and my left hand wounds its way around her waist onto her belly. I caress her middle in a very affectionate way before letting it trail down her side so I can lift her leg up onto mine. I easily glide into her right away as I push myself into her.

Immediately my hand is back to where it was before as I start to make love to her all over again, letting myself glide in and out of her in a very slow pace, filling her over and over. She grabs my hand into hers, bringing it up to cup her cheeks. I have to admit that our position is sort of special but the connection is just too perfect to feel all over her. Feeling her back against my chest, and I have the free power to play with her soft chest, I can reach her subtle curls whenever I want. And I’m in a position I can’t hurt either her or the babies.

My orgasm slowly builds within me and then all of a sudden I can feel myself getting very slow. I hear myself say her name a couple of times into her ear and she does the same only moaning my name. That’s exactly what throws me over the edge, Thrusting one last time deep within her as my body is raked with many shakes and quivers as I feel myself emptying spurt after spurt of my seed into her.

I stop as my first wave washes over me but then I know she isn’t quite there yet so I struggle to keep pushing in and out of her in a much slower but harder way, knowing that this is the only way to keep myself aroused for her. But after five thrusts her grip tightens on my hand, her leg that was still over me shakes against mine and I know she’s at the point of no return. I watch her eyes closed, completely lost in my teasings, her face covered with little sweat drops, I tentavily resume to my final thrust that makes her spasm all around me, her breathing very heavy as she mumbles something I cannot understand but I know it has something to do with loving words only meant to me.

I don't know whether there will be more parts... but for those who have asked for a PM for this udpate, will remain on the list... :P Hope you liked it... :thinking: Would love to get *some* or *many* ;) reviews...

I know some of you might be *disgusted* by the milk part... so just telling you that everybody has a different POV in that matter... ;) I don't have children yet... but I figure I might like my husband to do that... dunno... :thinking: That's all I wanted to add... ;) your cookie

berry_kyoote_spy88 said:
that was so GREAT!! i mean VAUGHN!! WOW!! he is just so AWW!! :P :smiley:
[post="1120528"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm sure you want one too... I mean MV... :P Mind if we share????? ;) Now that sounds quite nasty... considering the title of this thread... :P oh what the heck...... :angelic:

wow that was awesome!
hot stuff!
im so glad that he's into pleasing her before himself
cant wait for more
thanks for the pm

Tanya :beret:

Love it. Vaughn wanting to pleasure her is the best.
I'm sure that has never been done for her before.
I really want her to accept his help and to stay at his home.
He wants all of them. He could adopt them all.

mbellsdiva said:
Love it.  Vaughn wanting to pleasure her is the best.
I'm sure that has never been done for her before.
I really want her to accept his help and to stay at his home.
He wants all of them.  He could adopt them all.
[post="1121113"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I have to be careful what I'm writing in the future... you know me so well :P I'm glad you liked it.... :D that's me... but I'm off now... almost midnight and rather :asleep: here...soo

c ya... ;)

Wow~ OMG WOW!

definitley keep me on the pm list that was great and about the milk part, I think it was rather appropriate actually. Vaughn loves her and her children and that was a symbol of it. Probably one of the most intimate things that can happen,

Fabulous chapter
Thanks for the pm
Erin

Duuuuuuuuuuude! Where do i begin???

That was just...awe inspiring! WOW!

I feel so sad that Syd still thinks that she has to pay back Vaughn with sex. The way that she kept trying to gain control and have the upper hand to give Vaughn something was so sad. You wrote that wonderfully!

Then Vaughn asked her to sit on him....hmmmm....verrrrrry interesting! :blush:

Where he hurt her was really adorable as well...and he didnt realise and then we he did, he was just so cute! :love: And he drank her milk...I ahve to say, that he must really love her if he did that...cause...otherwise...why would he do it? It was take alot of love!! :love:

That chapter was definetly an intergral part of the fic. It shows the depths of their emotions and just how each of them handle that. Their love shown here was very believable. You did a wonderful job Nancy! I cant wait for more!

-G

That was great. Vaughn was so very considerate of her,and generous to her. Putting her first. No one else has done that for her.
Thanks for the PM

YoungStarsOwner said:
Wow~ OMG WOW!

definitley keep me on the pm list that was great and about the milk part, I think it was rather appropriate actually. Vaughn loves her and her children and that was a symbol of it. Probably one of the most intimate things that can happen,

Fabulous chapter
Thanks for the pm
Erin
[post="1121377"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I surfed on a website my friend told me about and there were parents talking about that subject... and I have to say that there are women who don't like it...as do men... I was very surprised to that... to see many negative answers... of course most of them were positive... In my POV it's a sweet moment and very intimate as you say... it shows the deep affection Vaughn has towards Sydney... :smiley: That's all I wanted to say...

SweetiePie said:
Duuuuuuuuuuude! Where do i begin???

That was just...awe inspiring! WOW!

I feel so sad that Syd still thinks that she has to pay back Vaughn with sex. The way that she kept trying to gain control and have the upper hand to give Vaughn something was so sad. You wrote that wonderfully!

Then Vaughn asked her to sit on him....hmmmm....verrrrrry interesting! :blush:

Where he hurt her was really adorable as well...and he didnt realise and then we he did, he was just so cute! :love: And he drank her milk...I ahve to say, that he must really love her if he did that...cause...otherwise...why would he do it? It was take alot of love!! :love:

That chapter was definetly an intergral part of the fic. It shows the depths of their emotions and just how each of them handle that. Their love shown here was very believable. You did a wonderful job Nancy! I cant wait for more!

-G
[post="1121752"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh Sweetie you're so cute... :love: but hey... you got inspiration for one of your fics from me???? Gosh I must be good... :P

And don't you dare go blushing on me.... I know you are just as bad as I am :rolleyes: :angelic:

For me it was indeed as you said, in integral into the story... it's a huge step into their relationship and feelings for each other... it's not all about sex, it's about them feeling confident with each other, share love and care.. :blush:

I like NC-17 rated chappies when it comes to love parts... my favorite ones always being those of Jonelle and I truly can't wait for her to update CNS... I love really really love reading them!!!! There is nothing wrong when it comes to love... :smiley:

WOW!! That was just... AMAZING!!! :naughty:
I loved it!! :throb:
Can we have more chapters like this??? :Please:

MJ :P :angelnot: 🏒 :hug:

Spy_Love said:
WOW!! That was just... AMAZING!!! :naughty:
I loved it!! :throb:
Can we have more chapters like this??? :Please:

MJ :P :angelnot: 🏒 :hug:
[post="1125217"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

First I wasn't sure about it MJ but now I know there will be another one :blush:

Cookie-
:woot: My words are just WOW, unbelieveable. I loved it so much. I had skipped this part of the chapter and then found it. 👍 It is amazing. Michael loves Sydney so much that he was willing to go the extra mile to show her what he meant. You are just a genius when it comes to stories. Like other people have said, I hope there are more chapters like this one. :D
~Tessa :cheers:

Back