A Christmas Wish rated part

That was great ... soo sweet ... loev Michael worried about her and the babie even when he is half gone ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

They both needed that physical contact. And I like how they managed to work around certain handicaps to still get that 'quality' experience they've both been craving.

Thanks for the PM and the hot chapter.

Chris

PoketRockets11 said:
:lol: Vaughn is a talented man. He was just lying there! And yeah.... :P They were still in the hospital, right? I was waiting for a nurse or doctor to walk in on them and go Woah!! :D They're both so needy of each other. :love: It's really cute. :smiley: Great job on the update! Can't wait for more! ^_^
[post="1350839"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Nope they are backhome! :smiley:

Very nice chapter. Very well done. Glad that they were able to find time for each other minus three of the kids!
Thanksfor the PM

Part 43

Two weeks ago

Last night we’ve been cuddling a lot and Sydney has even given me a wonderful orgasm but this early morning I’m even more aroused than the previous night. I’m so hard that I have troubles walking to the bathroom in order to ease the tension that is building inside of me.

As much as I want Sydney to do it for me, I know she needs her sleep this morning and I’m not that selfish. She’ll be with me, if only in my fantasy. Nothing is better than the real her but for now this tension has to go away.

I turn the water on, getting rid of my boxers and grabbing a fresh towel from the cupboard, walking into the shower stall. Ten minutes later I’m getting out again, still as hard as before. Nothing will do apparently today. My erection has only gone during the cold shower but I’m again as hard as I could only get. I peak my head through the slightly left opened door seeing Sydney stiring in her sleep.

I grab myself and the impact of my hard grasp makes me groan from deep within my throat. Once the initial emotion gone I start stroking myself slow and then harder and harder my mind always with Sydney pleasing me.

My fantasy is broken as I bolt right up, feeling her right behind me in real and wrapping her hand around mine.

“Syd” I hiss her name loud not expecting her to be around at all.

“That’s my job…” she whispers with the hint of a mean sly into my ear, sending waves all through my body and right to my groin as I let her take over the rhythmic strokes. “Feels good?” her warm breath still against my ear.

“Hmmm” I mumble and add a short while later “I need to feel you”

As much I like her pleasing me, I want to touch her too. I always need to touch her, no matter what she’s doing to me. I grip her hands off of my erection, pulling her around, lifting her up onto the counter and I immediately kneel in front of her, digging my head right into her very heated center.

She’s already so wet for me but I don’t waste any time eager for her more than ever. Her beautiful body above me, her eyes staring into mine as I start licking her folds and immediately thrust two fingers into her without hesitation. She inhales sharply but only opens her legs even more to me. My regular pattern of fingers thrusting in and out of her taking over and sending warm feelings through her.

She’s breath-taking and tastes wonderfully, I’ll never stop getting enough of her, ever. Her orgasm builds up quick as I feel her inner walls start squeezing either my thrusting tongue or fingers, constantly switching between both. Sometimes stopping midway and close to her edge, bringing her to the brim of her thought only to increase her whimpers as she grinds her hips against me and pulls my head deeper into her wet chore.

“Michael” my name.. and I know she’s close, again. But this time I can’t fight the urge anymore to keep her waiting, hitting her g-spot everytime I thrust upwards against the front wall. Her breathing is hard and shallow. She cries my name just once and then she sends her warm liquid over my face as I lick everything off as good as I can, as wave after wave of her orgasm rakes through her.

Once I know she’s eased down, I trail kisses back up her body, over her belly and breasts, tantalizing her with soft, longing kisses here and there. Her arms go around my neck pulling me into a deep kiss. She wraps her long slender legs right around my waist, pulling me close up against her. The tip of my c***, entering her softly but that only spurts me on and in the heat of the moment I give one forceful thrust into her and immediately pin her to the counter, pouding in and out of her. It doesn’t take me more than 10 hard long thrust to send her off through her second orgasm.

I still myself because I don’t want this activity to finish as yet. If ever I do the slightest little movemtn this will be over.

“Sorry…” I tell her a little while later when she’s opened her eyes up to me. I lovingly brush some sticky hair out of her face “I didn’t want to hurt you… I just needed you so bad”

Syndey analyses my face, running her fingers through it and placing soft pecks everywhere “It’s ok… I’m fine” she tells me but it doesn’t take away the feelings I have right now inside of me, knowing I have more likely hurt her.

“It’s not… I was too rough… I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to… I love you” I nuzzle her throat, kissing it and touching her soft breasts with my rough hands that I know sends her off to another space.

“I promise I’m ok” she groans sending her head to the back, allowing me better acces. I unwillingly slip out of her, as I have something else in mind.

“Turn around” She looks confused but doesn’t say anything else. “Learn forward” I order her but still in a sweet caring voice so it doesn’t sound to harsh on her. She follows my orders as I place myself right behind her with tempting fingers, spreading her apart before I ever so carefully slide into her in a swift move. Her walls always feel so tight around me, yet they take all of my length into it and I give her the time she needs to adjust to our new positon.

All I see is her back, her spine. With a hand on each side of her hips I pull her away from me, only to pull her back, thrusting in and out of her, sending myself against her front walls. Her hair is in my way to see her face. I’m first building up her orgasm before slowing down again watching her agonise as all she wants me to do is bring her over the edge.

“Michael” she breathes heavily as I lean my chest over her back, combing her hair backwards, revealing her angelic face to me, that was rather more filled with lust and desire for me. Yet there’s also lots of love written all over it. “Don’t stop Michael… I need you” she grinds her hips backwards against me as I desperately try to keep her in place.

“Syd… I need you too” She turns her head so I can kiss her passionately as I squeeze her soft yet aroused nipples, touching them playfully, one of her arms sneaking around my head, her fingers gliding through my hair pulling my head deeper into the kisses, teeth clinging, tongues dueling while we can’t get enough of each other.

I heave myself off of her again, looking down to see myself entering her ever so slowly, only increasing the desire inside her and me too of course until I can’t hold no more slamming harder into her, our love making turning into something very heated and lustful.

“Michael, no, please no…” finally gets to my brain, immediately bringing up regrets on forcing this to her.

“What is it?”

“Front… now” she groans and in the heat of the moment as we’re both tithering close to the edge, we manage somehow to switch positions again, taking over our previous one. I’m achingly close and I try to withhold as much as I can only for her because I need her with me.

I leave her body giving her enough time to turn around and I rest again deep within her, stilling once I’m inside. My fingers grazing over her beautiful face, touching her lips as she opens her mouth, sucking my finger. I feel her tongue circle around it and I know just exactly what she’s able to do with that mouth of hers and that tongue. My buried c*** twitches with anticipation only thinking about what she could do to it instead of my finger.

“You’re so beautiful” I tell her. We immediately cling to each other as my head rests onto her shoulder and as I thrust in and out of her while she helps me through. But she doesn’t need to take over lots of efforts because it only takes me a few thrusts and the first wave of semen erupts deep into her, filling her chore.

I’m aware that it’s my spilling sending her over the edge with me as she holds me tight against her as to never let go. Feeling her body give all of itself to me, squeezing every single wave out of me, making me cum harder into her. I’ve never ejaculated so hard and deep into her as I do right now because with every wave she sends a new one rushing through my hard c*** and it’s the most inimate and greatest feeling we’ve shared so far.

I know I’m sending everything I have, which is a lot this time, into her. The last three months have been the longest in a while and it’s the most overwhelming feeling that makes me melt for her. Our bodies sticking against each other as she moans loving words to me while her orgasm vanishes. Cheek against cheek we try to come back from our high but I can still feel soft almost unnoticeable spasms go through her body.

My lips touch hers ever so lightly “This was amazing…and hot!” I tell her with a smile. “And I’m still sorry about before”

“I’m doing alright Michael…nothing to worry about… besides I like it hot” she admits with a large smile on her face “with you and only you…”

“Good… ‘cause I think we’ve just created a baby there…”

“Here? Now?” she asks almost like in shock.

“Yeah?”

“I wanted this in bed…and with love…and…”

“This wasn’t done with love to you?”

“That’s not what I mean…I…”

I cup her cheek kissing her swollen red lips “I know…” I gather this is no longer the most comfortable position for either of us as I watch the position we are in. Sydney laying with her back all over the counter and me on top. Sure enough the bathroom counter wasn’t the place either I dreamt of conceiving our child; if ever that was the case.

“Wait some more” she says as I wanted to slip out of her, getting ready for the day. I can’t resist her looks and stay buried inside of her.

“I don’t want you to be hurt even more”

“I won’t hurt… I just want to enjoy this moment with you…you know… just…in case” she tells me with a smile growing all over her face. I can’t believe she wants this as much as me; and so soon after the twins. The idea that we’ve probably created another human being is too much for me. A baby with Sydney…that’s all I can think about right now. I love the five we have… even if they are not my blood and flesh, I love them endlessly. It scares me to know that I might have my own baby soon or at least hopefully soon.

I lean back over, placing an arm on each side of her face, propping myself up as we loose each other in our gazes. She in my deep blue orbs and me in her chocolate brown ones.

“You think it did work?” I can’t help but wondering.

“I don’t know… we’ll see. When the moment’s right I guess it will…”

“I love you…that’s all I know” I tell her at the brim of shedding tears.

“And I love you” She kisses the very first drops away and then cradles my head. “I can’t wait to feel your baby inside of me” she whispers into my ears and I have this great feeling of making love to her all over again, carrying her to the bed. We both give one last glimpse to the twins, for once sleeping peacefully, and – unbeknownst to each other – we’re praying to heaven above they’ll still sleep for another half an hour.

“I’m going to make you a baby now but you have to keep it down this time”

“Speak for yourself” she adds with a wide grin and I pull the sheets over our heads.

End Part 43

:lol: That was hot! Good thing they didn't wake up the twins. ;) Aww, but it was also really sweet. :love: When Syd told him she couldn't wait to feel his baby inside of her. ^_^ Great job on the chapter!

very nice and wow just a little NC-17, but perfect. It was exactly what I think was needed at this stage.

thank you for the pm and for the update

That was hot...Don't know why but I'm anxious for them to have a baby together...

I hope it will be a boy this time...It would be perfect and very helpfull for Vaughn not to be the only man in a few years...:smiley:

Although as a woman I'm gona say (even if I don't have kids yet) that having another child a few months after twins, I would probably go mad. I'm not patient enough...lol

Cookie, you have done it again..I am crying over here. That last part was so sweet and good. I loved it. When she said "I can't wait to feel your baby inside me" oh my god..I immediately started to cry...that was so so so sweet. There is no greater feeling than carrying a child for the man you love....very well written..excellent update, I almost want to write you a poem about this chappie..I will see if I have time later....Now..if you could just update How on SD-1 I would love you forever...ah who am I kidding I already love you cookie..thanks for the pm.

Crinx :D :rolleyes: :cool: :blush: (y) ;) :Ph34r: :woot:

Back