Family Secrets

Faela

Cadet
So this is my Second attempt at Fan fic on this site and all opinions are more then welcome.

Umm, this is just a fic, there may be relationships in it, not to sure on that yet but generally its good ole Alias fun.
Rating is around PG 13 for some swearing and little violence, i'll let you know if that changes in any chapter.
Once again sadly i have nothing to do with Alias and dont own any of its characters, the only ones i do own are the ones I made for this story..

I hope you guys like it, any and all reviews, opionion, ideas and critisims are welcome.

Chapter One:

I was young, barely seven years old, I remember it was a cold night, so cold my nurse put an extra blanket on my bed, I remember a cold wind, dark clouds, no lightening just thunder and rain, it turned into snow in the morning, I remember waiting for my mamma to come home, I tried to stay awake, I missed her and the storm kept waking me up.

It was late, I know it was, so late the house was black, no lights were on, the lights in the street were out, my nurse had gone home, it was just me and her in the house, the one woman in all the world I thought was invincible, next to my mother of course.

I woke up, I thought it was the storm, or maybe my mothers footsteps on the stairs, I got up and went to my door, it wasn’t mamma she would have turned the lights on, had something to eat before coming up to bed, it wasn’t the storm, it was something else, I padded down the hall to her room, I was quiet, I knew mamma didn’t like loud noise and I didn’t want her to be angry at me. I was careful, the floor boards squeaked, I pushed open her door, she was awake, crying, the blanket pulled up around herself, her hair was in front of her face, but she was crying, I knew she was, she was saying something, over and over again, something I couldn’t hear, I snuck into the room and padded to the side of her bed, I don’t think she even knew I was there.

I reached out, to touch her, she gasped and her head snapped up, she looked at me, like I was a ghost, or the ghost of a nightmare, I had seen that look before, but never on her face, never on her, I touched her arm, I thought maybe I could make the bad things go away, maybe I could make the ghosts stop hurting her, she was a good person, the ghosts should leave good people alone.

She started to cry again I didn’t want her to be sad, I crawled into the bed and sat in her lap, I curled into her, I hugged her, like I had seen mamma hug her, I wanted to make things better, like mamma could, mamma could make everything ok again, I wanted to help her, but I was too little to understand, to young to understand, I just hugged her, she cried on me, cried herself back to sleep. I stayed in her room that night, I heard mamma come home, and she checked on me, she panicked when she saw I wasn’t in my room. She came in; she saw I was safe, I was curled up stroking the sad woman’s face trying to make everything better. Mamma smiled at me, kissed me good night, ever since poppa died she made sure to kiss me good night, even if she came home late.

I didn’t want to leave that room the next morning, even when my nurse came, she took me sledding, I didn’t really want to go, she needed me, she was upset, she was sad, why was she sad, mamma said when I was big she would tell me, but I was too little.

Natalya Samuels sat in her lounge room happily watching her three year old daughter play on the carpet floor. The book she was reading lay forgotten as her three year old rammed a truck into the coffee table.

“Careful sweetheart, you don’t want to break it.” She warned gently as her daughter giggled happily.

Laura looked up at her with her big brown eyes and laughed and went back to her game.

Natalya smiled warmly and picked up her book again, skimming a few lines before glancing over at her daughter, every few minutes she would stop and make sure Laura wasn’t doing anything to hurt herself, or break the furniture.

It was the door bell that put a dampener on the quiet afternoon that Natalya had planned.

“Lets see who’s at the door Laura.” She said brightly putting down her book and scooping up her energetic little bundle.

“Daddy home?” she asked eagerly.

“No sweetie, daddy won’t be home for a few more hours yet.” She smiled and was about to pull open the front door when the phone rang.

She sighed and looked from the door to the phone down the hall.

She hefted Laura’s weight on her hip and headed to the phone calling back “Just a minute,” To whoever was on the other side of the door.

“Natalya Samuels speaking.” She said quickly as the door bell rang again.

“They know everything, they know who you are, get your daughter and get out.” The voice was strange, altered she had never heard a voice like it before, only in movies and on T.V when someone had been kidnapped and the bad guys were calling for a ransom.

“Who is this?” she demanded looking to Laura who had gotten bored and was fiddling with her mother’s necklace.

The phone went dead.

Natalya hung up, the hairs on the back of her neck standing on end, her skin crawling, she suddenly felt cold all over.

The door bell rang again.

Natalya hefted her daughters’ weight again and headed to the door, she pulled it open trying to regain her composure.
Two men in stiff suits and long over jackets stood there, eyes hard faces unreadable.

“Can I help you?” she asked brightly though her stomach twisted with something… dread.

“Ma’am we need you to come with us.” Said the closest man, his voice was calm and even, but she detected an undertone, an under current, something was wrong, terribly wrong.

She looked from him to the other man and back again.

“I don’t understand.” She said tightening her hold on Laura a little more.

“Please ma’am, we don’t want any trouble, if you come with us quickly and quietly everything will be explained.” He said taking a step forward.

Natalya’s breath quickened and she took a step back clutching Laura too her.

“No, I don’t think so.”

“Mrs Samuels please.”

“Get out of my house!”

“We need you to come with us, everything will be explained, your daughter will be taken care of.” He insisted.

“I’m not going any where with you!” she yelled and turned fleeing into the house.

“Mamma!”

There was a sharp stinging pain between her shoulder blades.

The last thing she remembered hearing was her daughter screaming.

Let me know what you think guys!

the start sounds interesting...though i'm a little confused who the persons are... :blink:

Is Laura Irina or isn't she? If she's not who is she? And who's Natalya?

“We need you to come with us, everything will be explained, your daughter will be taken care of.” He insisted.
i hope everything will be explained cause i wanna know too

what happened at the end? was she killed? or hurt? and who are they?
ugh too many questions too less answers...

so i definitely want a pm, so can i get one?...do i even need to ask :angelic: ?

the start sounds interesting...though i'm a little confused who the persons are... :blink:

Is Laura Irina or isn't she? If she's not who is she? And who's Natalya?
i hope everything will be explained cause i wanna know too

what happened at the end? was she killed? or hurt? and who are they?
ugh too many questions too less answers...
so i definitely want a pm, so can i get one?...do i even need to ask :angelic: ?

LOL
The whole begining was meant to make people ask questions, then you want to know more and find out whats going on. dont worry all will be explained :D
And no you dont need to ask for a PM sweetie, you know your my biggest fan.

So ladies and gents, what did you all think! Let me know!

intersting start pm me

KAliasGirl your on the list too! Ok so thats... wow lots of people who want to read this, I feel special. :blush:

Ladies and... well ladies, heres the next exciting chapter!

Chapter Two:

It was the echo of that scream ringing in her ears that woke her up.

“Laura!” she shouted bolting upright, her head spinning her eyes blurry the whole world was spinning.

“Your daughter is safe Ms Derevko.” A voice, cold, steely, male.

“Samuels.” She corrected the voice, her hands clutched at the steel she was sitting on as her head spun, she turned to look at where the voice had come from; she could make out the moving shapes of three people.

“I beg your pardon.” The voice sounded maliciously amused.

“My last name is Samuels.” She repeated as a wave of nausea washed over her.

“It’s your maiden name we’re more concerned with Mrs Samuels.” Something about the voice sent chills down her spine, she tried to make out the speakers face but her eyes were still sending her mixed signals, she didn’t know if she was sitting still and the world was moving or if she was moving and the world was still.

“Then you should know, my maiden name is Ivanov.” She stammered as her eyes became a little more focused.

Three people stood behind a pane of glass, she was caged, like an animal, in a cell.

Two men and a young pregnant woman stood on the other side of the glass, the speaker was older, his hair silver grey, the other man was African American, tall, well built, his eyes dark and soulful. The older man was cold, indifferent, the younger man was cool, calm, steely but not unfeeling. The young woman seemed oddly, sympathetic; the look on her face told Natalya a million things. But her mind was too slow to process any of it, whatever they had hit her with was strong stuff, she was having trouble putting two words together to form a sentence.

“That was your fathers last name but your parents were never married, we recently learned of your true identity. You are a Derevko.” The cold voice of the older man.

She conceded defeat on that point but wouldn’t let him know it.

She stood up and walked to the glass that separated them, looking him dead in the eyes.

“I know you, I know your face.” She whispered looking into him, not at him, into him, into his eyes, his soul, she had always been gifted at reading people, reading their intentions, their hearts, their souls, his was no different.

“Eyes like lakes of chocolate, a voice to melt your heart and freeze your blood.” She smiled as she looked at him “I know you, Jack Bristow.” She smiled again looking him over, his face, his jaw, his eyes, his hair, his pressed suit, his strong stance.

“We’ve never met before today Mrs Samuels.” He said stiffly almost flinching under her gaze.

“No, we haven’t.” she said softly looking from him to the man on his right.

“I’m afraid I don’t know you sir.” She said softly with a smile.

“Marcus Dixon.” He introduced himself with a small nod.

“I would say it was nice to meet you Mr Dixon but since I don’t really understand the circumstances surrounding our meeting I will simply say, hello.” She smiled warmly and she noted the small lift of one corner of his mouth.

“You are here Mrs Samuels because it is the CIA’s belief that you are a spy.” Mr Bristow said coldly.

“CIA?” she said looking back at him, confusion rushing across her face.

“Yes, your husband failed to inform us he was married to a Derevko.”

Natalya wasn’t hearing this, her husband wasn’t CIA he worked at a bank down town; he’d gotten a transfer from San Francisco.

“No, he works at bank down town, my husband isn’t CIA.” She said in disbelief.

“No Mrs Samuels, your husband is CIA, has been for several years now.” Jack said, a cold smile creeping over his face.

Natalya looked from the cold face to the warm young face of the woman; she could finally make out her features and had to fight the urge to gasp out loud.

“I had no idea.” She whispered.

“I’m sure that’s what you want us to believe.”

“It’s the truth!” Natalya yelled at him her jaw shaking with fear.

He looked at her coldly, nothing of his emotions playing on his face.

“I’ll be back to talk to you soon Mrs Samuels, I suggest you make your self comfortable, your going to be here a while.” He smiled, turned and walked away; Mr Dixon looked at her for a few seconds before following the older man.

The young woman stayed and Natalya walked up to the glass that separated them, the whole time she had remained quiet, passively watching, Natalya didn’t need to be told her name, she knew who she was now that she could see her.

“I know who you are, Sydney.” She smiled sadly.

Sydney didn’t seem shocked that she knew her name.

“You have your mother’s eyes.” Natalya noted.

“I’ve been told that.” Sydney responded with a small smile.

Natalya took a shuddering breath and looked down at her feet before looking up to Sydney.

“I had no idea he was CIA, you have to believe me Sydney.” She implored her, tears running down her cheeks.

The young woman sighed and folded her arms over her baby belly.

“I’d like to believe you, but I’ve been played too many times by various members of the Derevko family.” She stated matter of factly.

Natalya chocked out a laugh that sounded more like a sob.

“Then I’ll just ask you to make sure my daughter is safe and well taken care of please.” She said sadly trying to regain her composure.

Sydney nodded and looked at her, just like Natalya looked at people, she was reading her.

“Interesting choice of name, Laura, it was my mother’s name, her alias.” Sydney said almost coldly her eyes turning steely as she studied her.

Natalya nodded and folded her arms over her chest, more to stop herself from shaking then to put on a brave face.

“I would get letters, when I was young, she never used her name, she always signed them Laura. I liked it, it suited her and it’s a nice name.” she tried to smile.

“How are you a Derevko? No one told me how you were related to them.” Sydney asked, her face becoming more curious then angry now.

Natalya smiled dryly and shrugged one shoulder.

“I just am Sydney, that’s all you need to know, it seems to be all you father needs to know, I’m not a spy Sydney, I’m a history major, I’m a mother and a wife, that’s all I am, all I have ever been.” She sighed and felt her tears begin to dry on her cheeks.

Sydney studied her for a few minutes more.

“I’ll make sure you’re told how your daughter is doing.” Sydney said abruptly after a few silent minutes.

“Thank you.” Natalya smiled.

Sydney nodded, spun and walked away; Natalya watched her go feeling her chest tighten.

When the door at the end of the walk way slammed shut she collapsed against the glass, it had taken all her energy and will power to stand up against the glares of Jack and Sydney Bristow, they were a force to be reckoned with.

Natalya leaned her head against the cool glass and felt fresh tears begin to slide down her cheeks, a sob escaped her and she felt herself sliding, down the glass to the floor, she curled into a ball and cried, wrapped her arms around her stomach and wept

It was not meant to be like this, it was never meant to be this way, how could it all go wrong, had he told them she was a Derevko, had he betrayed her trust, he had lied to her, lied for years, how could he, how could he lie, she had told him everything, shared everything with him, how could he, how could he take them over her, how dare he….. She felt her fear turn to rage and slammed a palm against the glass feeling the painful jarring sting.

No she told herself, he would never do that, he would never betray her, he loved her, he had to have a reason for not telling her he was CIA, he had to have a good reason, he wouldn’t have turned her in just for being related to them, he loved her, he had said so that very morning…unless it was all a lie and he suspected her of being like Irina, being a traitor spy and murderer… she wiped at her tears and pushed a strand of her black hair behind her ear… how could he think that, after all these years, after everything they had been through…. She was tired, her brain couldn’t keep her eyes open any more, her emotions had run there course and she was drained, she closed her eyes and let out a deep breath feeling it rebound onto her face off the glass.

Her last tangible thought was of her daughter, of her beautiful face and deep brown eyes, of her smile, her laugh, her cry, her voice.

This one is rather long, so enjoy! Reviews welcome! I live for feed back! feed the feed back monster!
The next chapter will probably be going up soon, in the next hour at least so be quick off the mark guys and review first!

Very good story. :D
Who is her husband ?
Who are her mother ?
Please answer me and keep me on the PM list.

LOL not to worry Juliane all your questions will be answered "Truth takes time" Dont worry your on the PM list. More shortly.

hey.
this fic is great.
so when are we gonna find out how shes related to syd.
coz i really really wanna know.
NEway update soon.

hey.
this fic is great.
so when are we gonna find out how shes related to syd.
coz i really really wanna know.
NEway update soon.

You all asked for it, here it is. I'm trying to get up as much as possible because I have to work for the next few days and i dont know when I'll be on again and I dont think i could stand the onslaught of posts asking when i was going to update LOL.

Chapter Three:

“You son of a bit*ch!”

CRACK!

A fist collided with the side of Jack Bristow’s face and for a second he was startled and shocked wondering where the hell it had come from.

He staggered sideways and felt his legs collide with a desk with the force of the blow; he pressed a hand to his jaw and looked over to see Agent Samuels being restrained by Marcus Dixon.

“You went into my home! You shot at my wife! You took my daughter! You pri*ck! Who the hell do you think you are! Get the hell off me Dixon!” the middle aged man bucked trying to throw Dixon off but the older agent planted his feet and braced himself and managed to keep him restrained.

“I am the man who keeps you employed Agent Samuels, I’m also the man who approves visits to your wife’s cell.” He said coldly striding up to the man and glaring at him, his eyes burning into the younger mans.

“Don’t.” Samuels warned.

“Don’t what Agent Samuels.”

“Don’t even think about denying me visits to Natalya, don’t you dare!” he yelled straining to get free of Dixon.

“I’ll consider letting you speak to your wife agent Samuels.” Jack announced coldly before stalking off into his office.

Dixon let the younger man go and stood back letting him regain his composure.

“Where’s my daughter?” he demanded still breathing heavily.

“She’s with Agent Santos at a safe house.” Dixon informed him.

“Take me there.” Samuels turned and glared at him in a fair impersonation of Jack.

Marcus nodded and indicated he should follow him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the slamming of that door that jolted Natalya back into consciousness, she shook her head and climbed up the glass wall and tried to wipe away the stain of tears on her cheeks, even though she knew she was probably being monitored by cameras.

It was Jack Bristow, with a bruise on his cheek and jaw and a very angry look on his stern face.

He stopped in front of the glass and glared at her, his eyes cold, she had never before met a person who could be so cold.

“You received calls from Moscow, two in the last month.” He stated calmly.

“I got one call, one was from… from a friend, she was calling to wish Laura happy birthday.” She said crossing her arms over her chest and trying to meet his eye with the same coldness.

“You received a second call today, before our agents came to extract you. Who was it?” he demanded.

“I don’t know; I didn’t recognise their voice.” She said with a shake of her head, she honestly didn’t know.

“You might think you can fool your husband, but I know better.” He growled.

“If you’re so all knowing Mr Bristow how is it Irina managed to fool you for so long!” she yelled loosing her cool, she was normally very level headed but this man brought out something in her, a feeling of being drowned and she had to fight to catch her breath, to get her head above water.

She had hit a nerve; she could see his jaw working as he ground his teeth, his hands clenched into fists.

“I’m sorry.” She said softly seeing the impact his wife’s name had on him.

“I will ask you one last time Mrs Samuels, who was on the other end of the phone.” He said equally as quietly however much more menacingly.

“Mr Bristow, I honestly don’t know.”

He seemed unimpressed with her response and turned on his heel.

“You broke her heart.” Natalya said softly, looking down at the ground beyond her cage.

He had stopped, he hadn’t turned around but he had stopped.

She took it as a sign that she could keep talking.

“She came home a broken woman, she was never the same, despite everything, she loved you, more then she could ever say; I’m just sorry you can’t believe that.” Natalya said looking up at the straight back of the proud man.

He stalked away and Natalya figured he wouldn’t be back to talk to her any time soon, she had struck a nerve and he had probably gone off to decide his next move.

She still had no idea how they had found out, what she was accused of or how long she was going to stay here but she had won a small victory, she had put Jack Bristow on the back step.

Natalya turned away from the glass and looked around her cell.

A sink, a toilet a desk a chair and a bed.

“Not exactly the Summit.” She muttered to herself before walking over to the bed and sitting on the cold steel surface.

She laid back and starred at the stone ceiling of her cage, nothing to do now but ponder the mysteries of the universe and worry about her daughter.

Lalalalaa my creative juices are flowing and i want to share it! so expect lots from me tonight.

okay two chapters to review, which were great

we got more details, now i'm not as confused as before yay :lol:

The young woman sighed and folded her arms over her baby belly.
a pregnant Sydney aww but...but does that mean Vaughn's dead :eek: ? please don't

“How are you a Derevko? No one told me how you were related to them.” Sydney asked, her face becoming more curious then angry now.
she is irina's sister, isn't she?

“You son of a bit*ch!”

CRACK!
Jack kinda deserved that, he was very mean though maybe he is right about Natalya...i guess i'll find out later

she doesn't seem like she's lying but you never know

“I will ask you one last time Mrs Samuels, who was on the other end of the phone.”
i wanna know that too

thanks for the pm and update soon :angelic:

thanx for the great updates and the PM´s :D

Your more then welcome Kakan, I'm just glad someone is enjoying my work, makes me want to write more and write better then i have someone who appreciates it as much as I do. And I'm really loving writting this story so expect more twists and turns and Spyfamily fun!

Here's another installment since I have to go to work today I though I would put this up for you all and come back tomorrow to see what you all thought.

Chapter Four:

“Daddy!”

“Hey sweetheart.” Agent Samuels bent and scooped his daughter up clutching her to him, kissing her head and her cheek.

“Mamma gone away.” She said sadly her large brown eyes scared and confused.

“I know angel, but mummy will be back soon.” He lied, he had no idea when Jack Bristow was going to let his wife go, he knew she wasn’t a traitor, he knew it in his heart, right down to the marrow in his bones, his wife was not Irina Derevko.

“Agent Samuels this is Agent Santos and Agent Weiss, they were asked to watch your daughter.” Agent Dixon introduced the young vivacious half sister of Sydney Bristow, it struck him how little she resembled her father Arvin Sloane; she looked much more like her mother.

“Nice to meet you Agent Santos.”

She smiled at him and nodded “You too Agent Samuels.” She said as Laura laid her head on his shoulder tiredly.

“Hey Samuels.” Eric Weiss said holding out a hand for him to shake.

“Long time no see Eric.” He smiled at his long time friend.

“Yeah last time was what? Hong Kong?” Eric smiled.

“Cairo.” He corrected him.

Eric smiled and nodded “That’s right, Cairo.” He agreed.

“Thank you for looking after Laura, I know that two of the agencies best had better things to do then baby sit.” He said as Laura began to gently snore, she was asleep, which was amazing, she normally only went to sleep if her mother sang to her or told her a story.
“It was no trouble at all; you have a very beautiful daughter Agent Samuels.” Nadia smiled and ran a hand over Laura’s dark head of hair.

“She’s tired, she’s had a big day.” He said with obvious understatement.

“Hey you want a ride home; I was heading out any way.” Eric asked.

“If you wouldn’t mind.”

Eric waved a hand and snatched up his keys from the coffee table.

“I’ll see you later.” He said to Nadia who smiled happily and nodded.

“I’ll bring the wine.” She said mischievously.

Samuels smiled at her and thanked her again and gave a stiff nod to Dixon who gave him a sympathetic smile.

“So you and Nadia huh.” He asked as they headed out to Eric’s car, they gently put Laura in the back and piled in the front.

“Yeah, I’m not sure what it is at the moment but its good whatever it is.” Eric smiled happily.

“Good for you, she’s a beautiful woman.” He said as they pulled away from the safe house and headed into traffic.

“I know and she’s interested in me, I find it rather amazing actually.” Eric grinned.

“You’re a pretty good catch I guess.” He joked.

“Oh you’re a funny guy Samuels.” Eric said back sarcastically.

“I know.” He smiled and for the rest of the drive home they caught up on each others lives, leaving out the topic of whether or not Agent Samuels wife was a Russian spy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That door again, Natalya was hoping someone could oil it or something, the creaking sound it made before slamming shut was giving her a headache.

She sat up and looked out the glass to see who it was, it was Sydney.

She stood up and tried to hide how anxious she was to hear news about her daughter.

“Your daughter was with Agent Santos… my sister and Agent Weiss, your husband came and took her home a few minutes ago.” Sydney announced.

“Your… sister?” Natalya said trying to keep calm, stop her emotions from showing but she wasn’t like the other members of her family, she had never been very good at hiding her feelings.

“Nadia, she’s my half sister.” Sydney explained.

Natalya nodded, “You really keep it in the family here don’t you.” She joked and was blessed with a small smile from Sydney.

“I suppose we do.” She agreed.

“You must have a lot of questions.” Natalya said reading the look on her face.

“I’m a little curious yes.” She admitted.

“About what?” Natalya asked leaning on a small frame that separated glass from steel and concrete.

“About you, who you are, your life.” Sydney said studying her.

Natalya smiled, “I was born in Sweden, when I was two I moved back to Russian, I lived with my father till I was five, he was murdered, I lived with my mother till I was 10, she sent me to the United States to live with a Russian family, I’ve lived here ever since.” Natalya gave her the basic run down of her life, no need to go into details just yet, let them find them out on their own and then they would realize she was no threat.

Sydney didn’t seem satisfied.

“You knew my mother.” She stated calmly pushing a strand of hair behind her ears.

“Yes, I knew Irina.” Natalya nodded; no need to deny that.

“How?” Sydney pounced on this information like a cat on a mouse.

Natalya smiled enigmatically, something she had inherited from her mother, the ability to be mysterious when the occasion called for it.

“All in good time Sydney, all in good time.”

“My mother used to say something like that.” Sydney said quietly.

“Truth takes time, yes, I know.” She smiled and nodded.

“My father told me you received calls from Moscow.” Sydney changed the subject but not before Natalya noticed how hard she swallowed or how her face changed, she was compartmentalizing her emotions, like Jack, Irina was her weakness.

“A friend called to wish Laura a happy birthday, I don’t know who the other caller was, they just told me that someone knew who I was, they knew everything and to get Laura and get out of the house. Had I known the CIA was standing on my stoop I might have done just that.” She said bitterly.

Sydney looked down at her feet before raising her eyes to Natalya’s again, something about her dark eyes and even darker hair made Sydney think of her Aunt Katya, something about her skin and her face and the look in her eyes, the way she held herself even though inside Sydney knew she must have been trembling, but like all Derevko’s she refused to admit defeat, refused to show weakness, she was stubborn as a bull, yet another Derevko trait that Sydney shared, though she was sure she got it in equal parts from both sides of her family.

Natalya watched Sydney, quietly watched as the young woman’s mind worked, things clicking into place while other questions went un- answered.

“Sydney, I have no right to ask but…do you know if it’s a boy or girl?” she said softly, it seemed to catch her off guard.

“I don’t know yet.” Sydney replied with a rise of her chin.

“You look wonderful, I’m sure Irina would be very happy for you.” Natalya smiled warmly.

Sydney smiled briefly and nodded “I hope so.” She said softly.

“You should know so, your mother loves you Sydney, never ever question that.” Natalya said forcefully.

Sydney looked at her a mixture of surprise and curiousness swept across her face.

“I… I know your mother, I knew her growing up, I spent time with her… I know she would be happy for you.” Natalya said quickly trying to fill the gap in conversation.

Sydney nodded and smiled “I’ll make sure they bring you a blanket and pillow.” She said with a look to the solid bed.

Natalya looked at it over her shoulder and laughed “I wouldn’t mind something to eat.” She smiled.

Sydney nodded again and tucked an invisible strand of hair behind her ear.

“When can I see my husband?” Natalya asked after a few minutes of silence.

“I don’t know; he hit my dad so he might let him stew before he lets him visit.”

Natalya laughed and smiled, something changed on Sydney’s face but she hid it quickly.

“I was wondering what happened, he came in with a bruise.” Natalya explained.

“Yeah, I thought my dad was going to go ballistic.” Sydney laughed.

Natalya smiled “I have a request.” She said softly.

Sydney nodded and waited for her to ask.

“I have a picture, at home, of Laura, I was hoping, maybe you could bring it to me.” She pleaded.

Sydney looked on the verge of telling her she was sorry, but she wasn’t permitted to, then something in her eyes changed and she nodded.

“I’ll tell your husband which one you would like, he can bring it in.” Sydney smiled.

Natalya let out a pent up breath and told her which one she wanted.

“It’s on my bedside table, in a silver frame, he’ll know which one.”

:D Enjoy! Let me know what you think! Reviews and opinions are always welcome!! Feed the feedback Monster :D :P

first one? ahhhh I am so interested in what´s going to happen :D

Your quick off the mark Kakan!! Your first off the blocks! Well done! Im glad your interested, your interest helps me to write and keeps my creativity up cause I know people are interested. Let me know if you think I'm portraying the characters right, if you think somethings amiss let me know, I'm always open to suggestions! If you like this you might like a story I have going in Romance fictions called On the Hunt. Its J/I based but you might like it, check it out any way and let me know what you think.

Ok my fans I'm off, see you all later! Enjoy Chapter Four! :D

Back