~Fearless~

OMG!!!! this is awsome!!!!
i remember someone wrote and alias/daredevil cross over but this is a good one!!!
can i please please please get on your pm list????
thanks and update soon!!!

crazyaliaschick said:
Just caught up.
This is such a good fic. Honestly, I didn't like Daredevil that much but I LOVE this.
Pleeez add me to your PM list, even if you decide to end the story.
[post="1003553"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Dito! :P

Muse

P.S. Can I have a PM if you do??

I *really* wish you would!!

At least one more chap to finish it up?

I'm persistent. (y) I enjoy poking too!! :P

xo laur :Prop:

He woke up in a more than confused state. As he looked around the room he wondered exactly where he was. The darkness made it hard to unveil it’s identity for a moment, but he soon realized he was in his bed, staring up at the ceiling.

He tried to remember what happened, he was confused, as if the world was crumbling around him and he had just woken from an afternoon nap. He was oblivious to time.

He threw the blankets off of his legs to find himself in a t-shirt and boxers, the same thing he had changed into only hours before. It was currently two in the morning. He knew due to the red LED numbers that shown from his alarm clock.

He briefly wondered if it had all been a dream, if in fact he hadn’t met a woman named Sydney Bristow, that maybe she was just a part of his imagination. He did tend to have obscure dreams due to his alcoholism; he’d see his dead best friend sometimes and would talk to him as if he were real.

After a moment of just sitting in bed wondering what was real and what wasn’t, he forced himself to get up and throw on a pair of jeans and his worn leather jacket. He moved through his dark apartment and grabbed his keys from where they hung near the door before he headed to the place where it had begun.

The streets were nearly empty, drunks and prostitutes were about the only flesh and blood roaming the streets. It didn’t take him long to get to the bar a few blocks away. As he entered he found it to be slightly packed but quiet.

His eyes scanned the room as he saw the regular patrons drinking the house special. He walked up to the bar and took a seat in front of his bartender turned friend.

“Hey, Mike, I wondered if you were coming in tonight.” The bartender said as he cleaned some glasses.

Vaughn was silent for a moment.

“Jeff, do you remember seeing a young woman come in here a few days ago? Brunette, green eyes…”

“The day a woman comes in here I’ll tell ya. The only girl that comes in has a mustache and never shaves her legs.”

Vaughn raised an eyebrow, he wasn’t sure that the information he had just been told was something he wanted to know.

“I swear I met her though, I mean, she’s beautiful. Can that be a dream?”

“Maybe you were drunk. I have hot gals in my dreams all the time, I don’t tell the wife though. She’d kick my a**.” Jeff said.

“Yeah a dream.” Vaughn said as his eyes fell to the bars surface.

“Hey, cheer up.” Jeff said as he pulled out a beer and popped off the tab. He set it in front of Vaughn and went back to cleaning.

“That’s hard to do in this place.” Vaughn said.

“So,” Jeff said. “Move. Go back to LA or New York. Chicago is supposed to be nice place to live.”

“I’ll be just as depressed.” Vaughn said.

“Whatever.” Jeff said. “I’m just sayin’….”

Jeff’s words suddenly slurred off as the door to the bar swung open. The bell above the door jingled slightly as it closed once again.

Both men turned their heads to see a rather slim figure standing in the darkness near the door.

“Holy shi*.”

A moment later a young woman stepped out from the protection of the shadows and let her presence be known. Many of the men in the bar were too drunk to care, Vaughn wasn’t drunk enough.

“Forget about the dream, man.” Jeff said. “More like psychic.”

The woman locked eyes with Vaughn for a moment before she slowly walked towards the bar and took a seat a few barstools away.

“Can I get you something?” Jeff asked politely.

“Jack on the rocks.” The woman spoke.

Jeff looked at Vaughn for a moment, both of them in slight surprise.

“Coming up.” Jeff said as he made her drink.

Vaughn tried to think of something to say as she sat there silent. What was he supposed to say?

“You new around here?” Vaughn asked.

The woman briefly looked at him and nodded. He nodded in response.

“I’m Michael Vaughn.”

She looked at him, no smile on her face.

“Nice to meet you.” She said.

“I wish I could say the same about you.” He tried to get her name.

“Look,” She started. “I’m not really in the mood for small talk.”

“Me either.” He said with a small smile.

She stared at him for a moment, as if trying to read him. She finally gave up. He saw her about to speak, but she closed her mouth once again.

“Let me guess, you don’t have a name?” He asked teasingly.

She smiled slightly. “Elektra.”

He nodded. “Unique.”

“It fits me.” She said as she took a sip of her beer. “In more ways than one.”

He nodded. “Yeah, I think I know what you mean.”

They both chuckled lightly through the smoky air that was consuming the inside of the bar. Maybe this girl was trouble, but hell, you never know until you try. He knew there was a reason why he saw her in his dreams before he met her, he needed to know why.

[THE END]

No more…this fic is done.

That was great ... a fast way of ending it ... poor Vaughn just a dream ... hehe love Jeff ... so she does walk into his life

Back