Great Marshall One-liners

[quote name='Vaughn's_girl' post='1658312' date='Aug 18 2006, 09:37 PM']
My two favs have to be
1. 'syd.....sloane's here'
2. 'vaughn asked me to lunch
Kevin weissman never fails 2 entertain me!
[/quote]

Hahaha, yeah when he says very seriously to Syd: Sloane's here.

Or when he made that compilation cd for Sydney when she went missing for 2 years, and he starts talking about JT Timberlake.
Classic!!

Vaughn: Hi, I'm Michael Vaughn. Welcome to the CIA.
Marshall : Uh, yeah I've heard that one before.

haha these are my fave!!! and "thats my mind blowing"

a random woman grabs him and kisses him and he says:
"Oh my god, I think I just got hepatitis."

funny guy :lol:

Hahaha, "That's my mind blowing" and "OMG, I think I just got hepatitis". Those cracked me up soooooo much!
I also loved it when he was fast forwarding video footage, and he said to Jack: "Does fast forwarding also always make you nauseous?" And then he made this vomiting sound

Hahaha, just found another great one:

Jack: Irina Derevko collected 19th century literature. There was a small bookstore in Prague that stocked rare first editions. Whenever I was in town, I'd buy one for her as a gift.
Marshall: Aww, that's sweet.
Jack: The KGB encoded assassination orders in these pages.
Marshall: Oh. Well that's...not as...sweet.

Marshall: He's not gonna find Sydney and Vaughn, not from what I gave him. I encrypted Vaughn's files, 4096-bit - it'll take him years. I mean, he's an ass. Deal with it.

Marshall: Basically, you could lasso a missile that was headed for a military target, say, in the Middle East, and then redirect it to . . . Switzerland, you know? And then the Swiss call, and they're, like, "Hey, uh, we're neutral, remember?"
Jack: Thank you, Marshall. I think we all understand.

Marshall: Maybe they found out I've decoded the message! We should RUN!
Dixon (whispering): Take it down a notch, Hamlet.

[quote name='Vaughn's_girl' post='1658312' date='Aug 19 2006, 06:37 AM']
My two favs have to be
1. 'syd.....sloane's here'
2. 'vaughn asked me to lunch
Kevin weissman never fails 2 entertain me!
[/quote]

after the "syd, sloane's here" bit, sydney's like "we know", marshall's face just lights up... his expression is priceless!!

Plus his 'rock-jam' song for Carrie. And when he was singing his lullaby to Mitchell over the phone while he was on an operation. :lol: He's so classic!!

Back