~*~ I Do ~*~

I HAVE BEEN READING THIS STORY FOR A WHILE NOW AND I HAVE NEVER ASKED FOR A PM!!

SHAME ON ME!!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON AND PM ME WHEN YOU DO!!

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE READ!!

HOPE THEY GET TOGETHER SOON!!!

I just found this story and got caught up with everyone else. I understand completely why Sydney is pushing Vaughn away and I don't blame her. Actually, to tell the truth, when I started reading this story, I fully expected Sydney to tell Vaughn, "When you left you didn't know I was pregnant." And there was child waiting back at home for her.

It's obvious Vaughn is miserable, wants to ditch Lauren and get back with Sydney. How he's going to do that, I don't know. But I'd like to find out.

When you update this story, please add me to your PM list.

Chris

hey!!!

:blush: so i dont know if anyone will be reading this lil note....because it has been months since i updated anything/wrote a thing!!! :blush: :confused: :thinking: But im feeling like i may start writing again soon!!!I finish school on Friday and once my exams are over in a few weeks im gonna have quite a lot of time to write before i start university....to do creative writing! lol so i may start this fic up again...or maybe start something totally different (still s/v of course...as if it'd be anything else :P )

anyways i miss you all!!! :hug:

lianne xxxxx :smiley:

Back