~*~ I Do ~*~

Oh my gosh! You have no idea how happy I am to hear that you're continuing! I hope you keep on with this fic and the other ones you had going. Can I please have a pm when you update?

Thanx :D

But im feeling like i may start writing again soon!!!I finish school on Friday and once my exams are over in a few weeks im gonna have quite a lot of time to write before i start university....to do creative writing!
So, are you just graduating high school? Because I hate the fact that I'm just graduating this year. It's so stressful. :( And today I'm supposed to 'possibly' hear from my #1 choice of university... :o_O:

~Anja

i just caught up with this fic and i luurrrrrvvvvve it sooo much, the angst is the best eva

i want them to get together

please add me to the PM list and update soon :(

-luv Em :cheers:

So, are you just graduating high school? Because I hate the fact that I'm just graduating this year. It's so stressful. And today I'm supposed to 'possibly' hear from my #1 choice of university...

Yeah I leave high school tomorrow!! :( I can't believe its my last day....we've all been together for 7 years and now everyone is moving away to different universities all across the country!! :cry: sorry I'll stop :blush: lol ooo i hope you get into the uni you want to go to!! :smiley: I have a place at mine as long as I get the grades...so fingers crossed!lol

:hug:

goodluck i hope you get in to the uni you want
i'll be leaving school next year so i don't have to worry about that till then...but i already know were i wont to go and do :D

I love this story!
I wish you could update :smiley:

UPDATE!

UPDATE!

UPDATE!

UPDATE!

UPDATE!

UPDATE!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D

hmmm.... i miss this fic

when is it going to be updated again?

i don't mean to badger you or anything i just realy love this story

You should give sydney a new love to drive michael even more crazy.

I was thinking you could bring Dr. Hecht into this and make him hot with jeleousy.

Plz update soon! i love this fic so much.

I want update!! I want update!! I want update!! I want update!! I want update!! I want update!! I want update!! I want update!! I want update!! I want update!! I want update!! I want update!! I want update!! I want update!! I want update!! I want update!! I want update!! I want update!! I want update!! I want update!!

I think that's enough, but really: I want update!!
:poke:

Long time no see... how's england. I see school is going well.
mmhmm, take your time, take your time... with the next chappie I mean, I'm getting tired anyways. :smiley: So no ranting in this reply.

-*falls alseep on keyboard* :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Back