Michelle

Intresting, if I spell something wrong it's just cause I can't spell. Vaughn is good he was doing it to protect Syd and their kids!
~ASh~

Was I hyper??????? That is a good question, honestly not sure ha ha ha could have been. but Yay Vaughn is not bad Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loved the chapter but i'm sure you already knew that.

Merry Christmas everyone
E

aha!!! i knew vaughn wasn't really evil! loved the vaughn/michelle scene. the hurt in his eyes! awwww!!!!!!

where in England do you live?

aliasgirl89 - Yeah, and suprisingly, no one guessed that, they were all too busy saying that Vaughn couldn't be evil! :P

Alias Fan Gillian - Once again, someone who's glad Vaughn isn't evil. The way you guys go on, you make him seem like a saint :P

DoNtFrOsTtHePiE 47 - Who's on the manuscript? Good question, 'cause it could either be Will or Vaughn. ;) You're gonna have to wait for the sequel for that answer!

YoungStarsOwner - Yeah, judging from the number of exclamation and question marks you left, I think you did like the chapter.

amisha - Surprisingly, that scene was very easy to write! I could have drawn it out, but I wanted to get back into the action!

<span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>Update tomorrow, and have a happy New Year!</span>

:christmas: :christmas:

Okay, there's only three more chapters to this, and then the story ends! I really need to start working on the sequel.

Chapter 13:

“It was no coincidence, either, that your mother and I were on a mission when the CIA was attacked. The people who I was working for made sure that I was out of the country so I couldn’t be suspected of being the mole.” Dad told me, pacing in the small cell. “I thought that once the CIA was attacked, then that would be it, I’d no longer be a mole. Unfortunately, I was wrong.”

~ Flashback ~

“Everyone, on the ground, now!” A man ordered, pointing a gun in the direction of Sydney and Michelle. Obeying, Sydney put Michelle on the ground, who immediately began to try and escape.

“Don’t hurt my mom and sis!” Will warned, having heard the commotion and decided to try and stop the intruders.

“Come on kid, get out of the way.” One of them sneered and, when Will refused to move, hit him with the butt of his rifle, knocking him to the ground.

“Where is he?” One of them asked Sydney.

“I don’t know.” She replied truthfully.

“Where is he?”

“I already said, I don’t know!” This was accompanied by the sound of a gunshot.

~ End Flashback ~

“You do know how to get out of here, don’t you?” He asked, completely changing the subject.

“Yeah, I know, just wait until your signal,” I replied exasperated. “We’ve been through this enough times for me to know it off by heart.”

“Just remember, I’m not going to be on duty here tonight, the signal has been pre-programmed.” I just nodded, and he left.

“I’m going home,” I whispered, the small smile that had appeared now fading. Home to me was home in London, not the possible home I had with my parents. Shaking off those feelings, I fell asleep.

“Good, there are no guards patrolling at the moment.” I muttered to myself, picking the lock. If the situation hadn’t been so serious, I would have started laughing. This scene reminded me so much of cartoons where a file was placed in a cake or something similar.

Those thoughts were chased out of my head as soon as I heard the familiar click of a lock and opened the door, carefully scanning the hallway. Seeing no one there, I creped out of the door and scurried down the hallway, noting where the cameras were pointing. I sidled against the wall, waiting for my chance. Once the camera was pointing in the opposite direction, I started running until I reached the next camera.

Eventually making it out of the building, I started climbing the chain-link fence with some difficulty; climbing was never my strong point. Straddling the fence, I glanced around at my surroundings, attempting to find the best escape route. I could see glances of a highway on the horizon, and decided to chance my luck in that direction.

After all, I thought, landing on the ground, they wouldn’t be stupid enough to risk trying to capture me again in front of loads of people.

I jerked involuntarily as I heard a siren piercing the night, alerting everyone to my escape. Cursing silently, I ran, heading in the direction of the forest, praying that they wouldn’t be able to find me once I was in the heart of it.

Running, running, always running, why is that? I wondered, looking around at my surroundings. I was surrounded by thick woods on three sides, the fourth opening up to a highway.

“She came this way,” a male voice said, and I glanced back in fear, spotting the wandering searchlights that they were using to locate someone. To locate me. Anxiously, I spun around and began running once more, towards the highway, praying that I would make it in time.

My foot getting trapped in a rabbit hole, I landed awkwardly, twisting my ankle, nearly breaking it.

“Ahhh!” A moment of pain, a moment of forgetting where I was, cost me. The searchlights converged onto my position, bathing me in light ten, fifteen times brighter than that of the moon. Scrabbling frantically, I attempted to stand up, but collapsed before I could even attempt to take a step. One of my pursuers, a woman, ran up to me, checking to make sure that I didn’t have any fatal injuries. Shaking her head at someone else, he came forward and picked me up, carrying me back to where I had been held. I was too weak to protest by this time.

Settling me down in one of the far-reaching corridors, the woman pulled out a gun and aimed it at my head. I looked at her, both in defiance and fear, before she pulled the trigger…

Hey-

You have a really great story, and I appreciate the two PM's I've recieved, but could you stop sending them, please? I never requested to get PM's because I'm busy and they tend to clutter up my mailbox. I will remember to read your story when I'm on the board, but I just don't have the time to log on every single time someone's story has been updated. I'm sorry if this is coming off as rude because I have no intention of being rude, but yeah... I hope you understand. Thanks.

Alias Fan Gillian - Some things in the story can be simple ;)

amisha - She can't shoot Michelle, huh? How much do you want to bet on that? :P

YoungStarsOwner - Syd, huh? Well, read and you'll find out! There are two more chapters, including this one, and then a special chapter, but I'm not telling you what that is!

xPOLARISx - *wince* Sorry, I send PMs to everyone. Don't worry, I didn't think you were rude, and I'm glad you like the story

DoNtFrOsTtHePiE 47 - You can't last another week? Well, you managed to handle it pretty well!

aliasjunkie4ever - :blushing:

AliasEncyclopedia - Hey, thanks for reading, glad you enjoyed it (omganewreader!)

Chapter 14:

I closed my eyes, waiting for the inevitable sound of a gun being fired. Hearing it, albeit quieter that I expected, I instantly rolled in the opposite direction, aiming not to get shot. Opening my eyes, I realized why I hadn’t been shot, and was amazed.

“Mom?” I whispered, unable to believe it.

“Michelle, get out of here now.” She said, having taken down the remaining guards. Her voice was raspy, as if she’d not used it in a long time.

“Come on, this way,” I said, inclining my head. I started to run, my mom deciding that following me would be better than staying.

“What are you doing here?” She asked, once she had caught up to me, sidling against the wall.

“Do you want the long story or the short story?” I asked, timing my run so that I missed the cameras. “You’ll probably hear the long story soon, anyway.” I muttered, racing around the next corridor. A solitary, shadowy figure was skulking up and down the corridor, and I instinctively flattened myself against the wall, mom aiming the gun at the person.

“Michelle,” mom said, attempting to hold me back as I tried to skirt around the person who was patrolling. I looked back, shaking my head; I’d seen something that she hadn’t.

“Come on!” I said forcefully, and she obeyed reluctantly. “Dad, we’re here.” I whispered, and the figure stepped into the light.

“We don’t have much time; we need to get out now!” He commented. “That way’s the quickest way out!” He told us, pointing down the corridor. Taking the hint, I quickly slipped into it, followed by my mom.

The few people that we encountered were quickly dealt with, either through fighting or being shot. Making it out of the compound, I half-collapsed on the ground and looked up at my dad.

“Did you plan all of this?” I whispered, careful to avoid being detected.

Hanging his head, he muttered, “Yes, I did. I knew both of you would be here tonight, it was just luck that we all met.”

“Never mind that,” I interrupted. “We need to get back to LA, and fast! I lost my comm. during the attack; we’ve got no way of contacting anyone.”

“What about Will?” Mom asked, and I shook my head.

“No, he’s back in LA as well.” I replied, all hope lost.

“Come on, do you really think he’d abandon you?” A familiar voice said, walking out of the shadows by the building.

“Glad you could finally make it,” I replied, smiling at him.

“Hey, give me a break, the traffic was bad!” He replied. “Come on, we’ve got CIA agents who are going to be swarming this place soon and we need to get back to LA. We’ve got a lot to catch up on, namely seventeen lost years!” He commented, turning and walking away. Laughing silently to myself, I followed him.

I’m going home, I thought to myself. I’m finally going home, after seventeen years, I’m going home!

Back