Rambaldi: Destructor or Savior

ewwww. i like the idea of vaughn living forever but not without Syd. nice chpt. thanks for telling me there was a new one.

Chapter Eight

I swallow hard and wish that Irina hadn’t said anything. But she had, and I can’t ignore her words.

I don’t even turn back as I say, “Doesn’t matter.”

End of Chapter Eight

Chapter Nine

I decide to go home and relax. So much has happened in the last few days that I just need to be in my thoughts without any distractions.

Whenever I need to unwind or make a decision I write in my journal. So I pull it out of the drawer in my bedside table and write.
Life isn’t what it seems to be. It has many rules regarding fair play, yet there are so few that people follow. If life were a game, then you’d be able to win or lose. But it isn’t a game because you can’t win and no one ever plays by the rules.

Vaughn’s death was so hard on me; but this - this indecision, this confusion of not knowing what to do is even harder. The fact that I might be able to bring him back to me just blows me away. But it doesn’t just end there. It ends with immortality for him and death for me. There is no right and wrong here, no black and white, no distinct path and there is no guide. There is nothing.

I do not believe in a life after death, so to me, Vaughn is nowhere. He is just dead. And I’m here, in this life, trying to live, but dying inside because I’d rather be gone than living here without him.

This is a decision not easily made. But can I make it? Yes, because I must.

End of Chapter Nine

More! More! I'm goin' crazier than I already am! ::Plugs in some cords & looks like DR. Frankenstein:: HE'S ALIVE! HE MUST BE, I TELL YOU!!!!! ahem....shutting up.

please write more, this is great. Hey, if it works and Vaughn lives forever, can't Syd like take the flower too? Or maybe that's just wishful thinking. Write more. I loved the prequel to this and this is great too! :D

Chapter Ten

After finishing writing my journal entry, I change into my pajamas and crawl into bed to take a nap. I know what I’m going to do, but I’m not quite ready to do it. I need to get my strength up and gather my thoughts.

I wake of three hours later much more refreshed then earlier. It’s time to put my plan into action.

First, I’m going to have to go into the CIA late at night and steal the flower. This is think is going to be the riskiest part because the security is pretty high and if anyone realizes that it’s missing, it’s over and I’ll be permanently removed from the CIA.

Second, I need to sneak into the Underground where they are keeping Vaughn’s body preserved before it can be prepared for the funeral and use the flower’s nectar to try to revive him.

Although it’s only a two step plan, I have a feeling it is going to be pretty challenging to accomplish.

End of Chapter Ten

Chapter Eleven

I make a spaghetti dinner for myself and try to focus on eating instead of the growing butterflies in my stomach. What if this doesn’t work? What if I get caught? My mind is swimming with what ifs and I can’t seem to get the doubt out of my head. I need to convince myself that it is worth a try and that there is a chance that this crazy plan will work. After all, to attempt and then fail is better than not trying at all.

I leave the house in my work clothes (which are mostly black) and head over to the CIA. I spend the car ride over there thinking of everything except what I’m going to do. I need to be calm and totally mentally prepared to do this and accept the consequences.

Upon arrival, I glance at the clock, 8:30 it reads, and then turn off my car. I don’t want to get there too late and by arriving now, I can kept up the pretense that I’ve just come in to finish some last minute work.

End of Chapter Eleven

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Don't leave us there! What happens, does she save Vaughn? :eek: Please update, this is a great story, so believable, Sydney breaking in to the CIA. That would be so cool on the show. She can get into anywhere! :D Write more, I love it!

yay, finally more! AHHHHH YOU HAVE TO FINISH!!!!!!
GO SYD GO!!!!!!!!! actually no. don't go syd. how mean to vaughn, he'll have to watch everyone he loves die, he'll never be able to attach himself to anyone! :(

I think he is a destructor....follower of rambaldi just doesn't have a good ring to it if he was a "good guy"

hopefully that made more sense....it made sense while i was thinking about it...perhaps not after i typed it out and everythign....dangit...i'm just gonna shut up now! sorry

Back