They kissed!

In people magazine they have a picture of Jen adn Michael kissing. It is so cute! They were looking at houses or something. You guys should check it out.

hi go down to Alias Cast News it says Jennifer's rep confirms that they're dating or whatever it's on about the 16th or 17th page theres also another picture of them

Here for everyone who wants to see the picture. I'm pretty sure this is the one that spy41's talking about. Good no?

--Mandy :angelic:

I saw that pic. So cute! Aww....good Jen/Mike goodness. I love that pic, especially with VG looking so happy for them. Just perfect. :smiley:

aliasgurl said:
awww....but not to burst anyones bubble but were positive thats mv right? i dunno..im jus really curious.
:lol: :rotflmao: yes that's really MV. I actually edited the phot so it's only the picture of them kissing the whole page is more like
post-131-1062103569.jpg

VL: i think it's the one that just came out ;) which ever issue that is.

--mandy :angelic:

k, wait, can someone say who's on the cover of that mag? because being in stupid canada, I never get the magazines you guys are talking about until the next week, and I just want to make sure I don't miss this. Thanks. :D

OH MY GOD, they kissed, because normal couples don't do that. :lol:

Back