They kissed!

lenkid said:
k, wait, can someone say who's on the cover of that mag? because being in stupid canada, I never get the magazines you guys are talking about until the next week, and I just want to make sure I don't miss this. Thanks. :D
It has a picture of Laci Peterson. it says "Secret Laci Files." on the front.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

::Takes a deep breath::

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

::Hyperventalates and collapses::

awwww! that is so cute! i knew they would get together! yaaay! that is soo adorable! and yah, he IS wearing a 13 going on 30 shirt!!!

ems

k, wait, can someone say who's on the cover of that mag? because being in stupid canada, I never get the magazines you guys are talking about until the next week, and I just want to make sure I don't miss this. Thanks

yah im in can too, and in case u wanna kno, the Us Weekly that is on sale now, has JG and MV on the cover, and theres a big picture of them somewhere holding hands, its like at an awards thing or the DVD release or something....just lettin ya know!

ems

I thought it was cute until I read awww how cute about a million times JK
I heard on the TV guide channel that they had finally stopped denying the reall life romance and I was at this guys house I started freaking out and the hot guy was like psycho but oh well it was fun 13 going on 30 how supportive LOL hey if I can't have him let the gorgeous kick butt muvh closer in age awesome chemistry co star have him:smiley:

why does a kiss get us so excited?!?!?!?! its kinda incomprehensible....but...iono....were like weird stalker people man....we freaken know every detail bout these people and weve never even seen him....:blink:

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
why does a kiss get us so excited?!?!?!?! its kinda incomprehensible....but...iono....were like weird stalker people man....we freaken know every detail bout these people and weve never even seen him....:blink:
It's kind of funny when you put it that way! :D :lol:
It gets us so excited because we love the fact that they are officialy a couple now :smiley:
At least...that is just my opinion :angelic:

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
Well it is strange when u put it that way.... yay they kissed ha ha happy happy joy joy!!!!!!!!!!! :D :love: :jump: :sun:

Hi, I'm new to this. I'd just like to say...."ditto." How cute those two are. I was fortunate enough to see them together at the ABC 50th anniversary special. They were cute then, too. Love 'em.

Thanks for the info Crazy4Alias and Spy41. I will be on the lookout for both mags. Cause that's such a cute picture. :blush:

:lol: Like others have said, it is cute, and even more funny w/ Victor Garber there who as u put 'Happened o witness the moment'

nance said:
thanks for the pic ^_^

omfi... WHY IS VICTOR GARBER WATCHING? :lol: :rotflmao:
i know!!! that crakced me up hard-core!!! vg looks all dorky laughin!!! hey but if i was there i would be giggling to "lol:

Back