They kissed!

CrAzY4ALiAs said:
yah im in can too, and in case u wanna kno, the Us Weekly that is on sale now, has JG and MV on the cover, and theres a big picture of them somewhere holding hands, its like at an awards thing or the DVD release or something....just lettin ya know!
can someone get that pic??? of them holdin hands? please!

what pic are you guys talking about? cause in this weeks issue there is a pic of them walking to a coffe shop or something but thats it and i think its posted in the cast-related news section.

CrAzY4ALiAs said:
yah im in can too, and in case u wanna kno, the Us Weekly that is on sale now, has JG and MV on the cover, and theres a big picture of them somewhere holding hands, its like at an awards thing or the DVD release or something....just lettin ya know!
Does anyone have a pic of that? I've been looking for more JG/MV-couplely-related pics for their official fanlisting that I run.

Victor's face is just too cute. And I have been lusting for that "13 Going on 30" shirt MV's got on.

I cant take my eyes of the picture 🤤 They look soooooooooo hot 2gether and the fact thta he is wearing the 13 going on 30 shirt is really sweet!!WAY TO GO JENNIEFR!!!!AND U GO MICHAEL!!!! 👍 :jump: :D :woot:

I just read though all the pages..... Awwwwwwww... that's so sweet... AND THEY KISSED!! AHHHHHH!!!!! Awwwwwwwwwww... he's wearing a 13 Going on 30 shirt.. How sweet....

ROTFLMAO!!! OMI!!!! Like nance said, why is he watching? :rotflmao: But then again it's funny! It looks like he's cheering them on! LMAO! :rotflmao:

alias8000 said:
ROTFLMAO!!! OMI!!!! Like nance said, why is he watching? :rotflmao: But then again it's funny! It looks like he's cheering them on! LMAO! :rotflmao:
... As if we, the fans, wouldn't being cheering them on if they kissed in front of us. I bet we'd have a goofy expression on our faces and being going "AWWWWWWW!" the whole time.

Back