You Give Me Strength

Awww, their wedding! It was so fitting they got married on the beach in Santa Barbara with Vaughn walking around bare footed, hahaha. I'm sad this fic is over. :( I always get sad when one of your fics end. You did a fantastic job and I loved it. At least I have the other ones to look foward to in the morning. :D

That was so sweet. What a great ending. I loved the way Vaughn cracked up when Syd suggested visiting Weiss so she could climb some stairs. Way to Go! :D

Great ending to a nice story. I loved the wedding. I am glad that they can have kids. With looks like theirs it would be a shame for them not to be able to have kids!
Thanks for the PM

It's over
Sighs
But will I do now?
Well, I do stalk all of your other fics
Will there be a sequel to this one, eventually?
I'm glad they finally got the happy life that they deserve
Hopefully, they will be able to have kids
Thanks for the PM
And for sharing such a great story with us

This was such a great story! It was a really good ending though, if u decided to do a sequel PM me please! lol Once again great story :D

aww,the last chapters. so sad! this was a great story! and that beach wedding was sooooo beautiful sounding. I wanna wedding like that! lol. Good job! thanks!

wow those last 4 chapters...im so sad its over!! that was a really great story!!!! love the physical activity question at the doctors...hehe. those weer awesome chappys!!!

I found this today and read the whole thing while I was supposed to be doing work. But it was so good, I couldn't stop reading. Thanks for a great story!!

that was so so so good.
I'm so glad they got married.
I cracked up laughing with what syd asked the doctor lol
thanks for the pm and for such a fantastic story

Sydney and Vaughn finally got the life they always wanted and their happily ever after.

Thanks for the PM

Chris

That was hilarious about Syd asking the doctor when she and Vaughn could have sex again!!! And the way he was uncomfortable about it was even better! You think being a doctor it wouldn't bother you as much about those types of questions!

I'm glad that they finally got married and in Santa Barabara, no less! And Syd's outfit sounded wonderful and Vaughn sounded HOT!

Great ending to a great story! PM me if you do a sequel!

Megan

awwwww, i would be sad that this story is over but you are always writing new ones that im never deprived of your amazing writing which is fabulouso!!!
Good ending.........um sequal??
i think you should definitely do one
becky

:cry:
That was a perfect end to a perfect story.
They got married!! yay!! And they can have kids. YAY!!
I love this fic, it's so sad it has to end though.
Thanx for the pm and writing the fic and all the betas. :D

:( thats so sad, its over....]
but great chapters love it all, awesome story
but i just gotta keep thinkin, the end of a great story means the beginning of an Awesome one, :D :D
can't wait,
thanx for the PM

That was great ... omg Syd is so bad ... sad she might have dificulty having kids ... aww they finally got married ... so happy for them ... thanks for the PM ... cant believe another one if done ... edited cause I am an idiot.

Back