You Give Me Strength

Syd and Vaughn definetely deserve a happily ever after. And their wedding was in Santa Barbara..awww!! i adore this story, but it over(sorry i must go cry into my pillow)

lol, i can't believe she asked that question!! bahaha!!! awesome ending, loved it, especially the wedding!! so cute :love:!! thanks for all the pm's!!
you really do write the best fic in the world!!! ;)

Don't you just love how female doctors understand what you are asking without you having to actually ask it. They also know what analogy will work.

It was perfect, having the wedding on the beach.

Maybe, instead of a sequel, you can come back with an epilogue that says 3 years later they had a baby. I don't think her heart would be healed enough to have a baby any sooner.

Thanks for a nice story.

ok I caught up with like the last million updates or something *rolls eyes*
haha you know the drill, school sucks blah blah blah

OMG! it's rainin outside
i REALLY want to go out
even though it's like 17 degrees C
but I've already done it four times today
and gotten yelled at four times
and I washed my hair

*sooooooo tempted*

OMG! i have a new obsession
Die For You - Nelly
i'm in :throb: with it!

janet, that ending was just perfect
i was sort of biting my hand (i do strange things) when he told sydney about how she might die but it turned out good

LOVED the doctor's session, LMAO! 😆
that was awesome

the wedding was awesome
so perfect and a beach wedding *dreams*
haha

loved the fic and I guess I'm still in denial that it ended and it'll hit me when I don't get as many PM's :cry:

luv juju :harp:

OMG! So I get a real job and write like 25 pages! Now I've finally finished it (got off early today!) and I discover that it's over! How cruel is that, I ask you??? Aweful, Janet, just aweful. You gonna write a sequel? More please ma'am!

Thanks for sharing your story with us. Even though everything they went through they still had a happy ending. Love that, gives us all a little more hope!

Linnette

I'm so sad that this is the end. I really loved this story sooo much :smiley:
I hope that they will be able to have children and give them a care free life too :angelic:
You did a really wonderful job with this and I can't wiat to read others tories from you. :D
You're an excellent writer :smiley:

:cry: another one... finished... :cry:

“What about children?” Sydney asked. Vaughn snapped his head in her direction at her question. “Will I be able to have them?”

Dr. Burns sighed. “It’s really too soon to tell I suppose but… at the rate you’re progressing I don’t see why children would be a problem. It could be a high risk pregnancy of course…”

“But it’s possible?” Sydney asked.

aww... really hope they can have little spies :stick:

“Well um… just one but… it’s kinda…” Sydney paused and blushed slightly. “Well I was wondering when I- we would be able to…”

Whoa did she just ask that? Vaughn thought in surprise.

lol!!

“Syd you know I would love to have babies with you but… not at the expense of losing you if it’s too risky”

how cute was this sentence :love: vaughn talking bout little vaughnies :smiley:

Sydney stood on the beach as the sea breeze blew gently around her. She was wearing a white spaghetti strapped sundress that had a flowy skirt that hung just above her knees. She held a bouquet of white roses in her hand. She began to walk down the path lined with more white flowers toward Vaughn who was waiting for her. He was standing in bear feet as well with black pants and a white dress shirt that was open at the collar. He was grinning broadly at her.

:love: oh my god.... loved it how you made them marry!!!!!!! wow, beautiful!

Sydney and Vaughn didn’t take their eyes off one another as they said their vows and exchanged rings and vowed to be together forever.

now this is A+ fluff ^_^

Sydney sat in between Vaughn’s legs and leaned back on his chest as they looked up at the stars that were beginning to appear in the night sky. Sydney sighed contently as Vaughn hugged her tightly.

see, no angst... all happy... reallly liked their wedding...

~The End~

Thanks for again your sickness!
Loved it very much, although I wasn't really that excited in the beginning, because you said it was all angsty, and yeah... angst :rolleyes:! really glad I asked for a pm though, it was wonderful!

Pea :hug:

I can believe she asked that. Cos I'd wanna know too.

thanks for the story its been great. And thanks for all the pms.

and if you write anything else let me know.

rach

Back