Season's Greetings Part 45

Title: Season's Greetings - Part 45
Rating: NC-17
Author: Cookiemonster
Disclaimers: Vaughn & Sydney belong to J.J. Abrams
Summary: This is only a rated part in my very long fic - Sydney and Vaughn show how much they love each other. THat's all I want to give away...

PREVIOUSLY

“You asleep?” Vaughn whispered when he noticed that Sydney’s cries had subsided.

“No” he heard her muffled and sniffling reply in his chest. She lifted her head as to meet Vaughn’s eyes and soon their lips met in a long searing and passionate kiss that leaded to more.

Part 45

Sydney's heart started beating very fast in her chest, her breathing became lightly hitched under Vaughn’s touch. His fingers were now grazing through the soft curls of her chestnut brown hair. One hand remained in her hair while the other one made its journey downward to cup her cheek, then her neck, her shoulder her arm.

Their tongues dueled with each other and the softness was too much for Sydney and soon she felt goose bumps all over her body. She shifted her body slowly so that it was finally covering all of Vaughn’s. She now could tangle her own fingers through Vaughn’s hair, which intensified their long kiss all over again. It was like two mouths on fire, seeking each other, each wanting more of the other one. They couldn’t get enough of their own kisses.

Sydney reluctantly slowed down their kiss to catch some breath. “Vaughn” she moaned into his throat. “I need to have a shower before we go to bed” she pulled herself away from him and headed for his bathroom.

She turned on the hot water while she started undressing. Shortly after the bathroom was filled with steam and she walked under the shower letting the water sooth her body. The heat of the water wasn’t welcome for her turned on body but later she would turn the water into cold she thought.

“Hey beautiful” Sydney was startled to see Vaughn standing in front of her, his naked body mere inches away from hers. This started to get slightly out of hand.

“Vaughn, I don’t know if”

“Shh” he shushed her covering her lips with one of his fingers “I needed a shower too anyway so we might as well safe some water.”

“That’s not what I meant...”

“I know but I neither meant what I said. I just want to enjoy some time with you and feel close to you, angel” That said he had her in his arms within nanoseconds and kissed her fiercely. She was taken aback by his kisses that washed over her mouth and face that she felt like pushing him away but soon his kisses softened and slowed down and all she could do was concede in his passion for her.

With his arms wrapped around her waist first Sydney thought that this was the longest kiss she had ever experienced in her life. And what a kiss that was. After several minutes he turned her slim body around but she remained enveloped in his embrace with the hot steamy water cascading over their bodies.

Vaughn brushed her hair out of her neck with one hand, which allowed him a better access to it, while the other one rested on her flat stomach. His hand then moved up to her breasts and started kneading at them very softly and soon he could feel her nipples erect under his fingers.

Sydney steadied her body with one hand on the wall and the other one was pulling lightly on his head, causing Vaughn to moan into her shoulder.

“Syd, you are so beautiful”

"Vaughn, I…" but her voice faded away with the sensations going through her body. Vaughn's hands were by now just everywhere all over her body, caressing her arms, her shoulders, her back then again her soft breast until they made their journey downwards to her soft curls the junction of her tights.

He pressed his body from behind tight against hers and he was sure that Sydney could feel how excited he was from only pleasing and teasing her. One hand on her stomach, holding her steady and the other one teasing her folds ever so slightly.

"Vaughn" another moan escaped her mouth.

"I'm here angel" he whispered into her ears while kissing his way from her shoulder to her neck "Let yourself go for once. Let yourself go for me. I'm holding you and I won't let you fall. I promise. I love you so much"

Sydney turned her head so she could crash her lips onto Vaughn's because all she needed now was him. Feeling his lips on hers taking in her sweet moans. Her body was on fire and she thought she was going to melt down right here in front of him, under the shower. Talk about saving money for the water! That sure wasn't working that way. They've been here now already for over 10 minutes pleasing each other.

Sydney felt her excitement growing with each of Vaughn's teasing. All he did was just rubbing her curls and she knew she needed more, wanted more but all at the same she wanted everything to stop 'cause she didn't know where all of this was going to lead to. But her emotion won over her mind.

"Turn around" Vaughn caught her out of her reverie, her fantasy. She didn't know why but she obliged. She opened her eyes to notice Vaughn gazing all over her body.

"God Sydney, do you even know how beautiful you are?" it wasn't a question that needed to be answered but all at once his lips came crashing down once more over hers. His tongue begging to enter her mouth and play with hers. Their kissing had yet turned into a ritual both knew so well. All the while his hands had moved upwards from her hips, over to her breasts kneading them until he bent down and started kissing his way down. Trailing many soft kisses from her mouth to the neck, the valley of her breast and then he paid attention to both of them.

She had grasped his head and had tried to focus on Vaughn's activity but failed badly. Her head rested against the wet tiles of the bathroom and water sprayed all over her body down to her toes. His mouth traced kisses down her stomach as he kneeled on the floor, his hands caressing her ever so long legs. All he wanted to do was get a closer look at them, exploring every inch of her body and yet there was more to come. There was the wedding night but right now all he wanted to do was to please his love.

He stood up and looked into her eyes. His hands held her hips and pulled them towards his while his lips met hers again in a heated kiss. Her arms were wrapped around his neck and pushed his head against her lips.

Vaughn's left hand trailed down along her breast until her curls. He rubbed her and that elicited a couple of long moans from Sydney. He could feel her spread her legs to give him better access. He slipped his middle finger between her folds and could feel her wetness. It wasn't only the wetness of the water he could feel there. He could feel the heat of Sydney's body inside of her, he could feel her heart beat bounding against his own chest despite the water still running down their bodies.

"Vaughn" she managed to get out in between raged breaths but that was all. She tried again "Vaughn, I" and he repeated his sentence from earlier before, making sure she would understand his feelings for her.

"I'm here angel, I love you so much, just let yourself go, ok?" he looked into her brown eyes. Her face was flushed with the heat of their pleasure. "Syd, your are even more beautiful when in the throw of passion!" he whispered his voice kind of shaky and his mouth covered her shoulders and neck in so many kisses.

Then their gazes met again "You trust me, don’t you?" but with Vaughn's hand in between her legs, she wasn't able to utter a word so she nodded. Her mind was far too fuzzy to focus on anything but his touch.

"Then you have to promise me to let yourself go" she nodded again and that's when, at her consent, that he positioned the tip of his finger at her center and pushed it slowly inside of her. A gasp escaped from her lips at the new sensation of feeling him deep inside of her. Their eyes were always locked, they both needed to look at each other, and eyes spoke words between them. They had their own language and words weren't needed. He wanted to make sure she was ok and he got his answer when she pulled his head to hers, whispering "I'm ok Michael" before she kissed him deeply. Their tongues met again in a passionate duel.

As Vaughn heard his first name coming from Sydney's lips in this heated moment it was almost enough to get him over the edge himself without any other pleasure. Seeing how her body reacted to his fingers, his touch, his kisses of the woman he loved more than anyone else in this world would have been enough to bring him along.

Soon he felt her body rock against his hand, her back arched from the tiles. His finger still moved slowly in and out of her, he wanted to tease her as long as it was possible, he wanted to feel her, he wanted to reminisce the way she felt inside. But he was well aware that he couldn't keep on this pace the whole night, much to his regret. Thus he started thrusting his finger quicker in and out of her, causing her to moan and gasp all at the same time.

Her lips were now on his throat pleasing him while her hands moved all over his chest "Vaughn I'm going to…"

"I know angel! Come on let it go! I want to feel all of you!" he whispered into her ear. Her body was now rocking hard against his hand. The palm of his hand was now also rubbing against her curls while his thumb fingered her clit until he could finally feel her muscles tightened around his finger pushing her over the edge. It was felt so good. Seeing her like this was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in his life.

Her orgasm was so intense, that he really had to keep her steady with his other hand. Her legs had started to give in, shivering with every spasm of her body. Her lips were on his as soon as she was pulled over the edge, his throat catching in every moan of her excitement.

"Oh god Michael, I love you"

"I love you too Sydney with all my heart and soul"

He held her body close between his and the wall until he was conscious that she was able to stand on her own again.

"Wow, that was really…. I mean it's been quite a while for me…" but she couldn't finish her sentence as his lips covered her in a last sealing kiss.

End Part 45

gucci_94 said:
Am i really first?

Wow, cookie that was amazing! Thanks for the pm!
[post="1285671"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LOL... cool... I know it wasn't that hot but remember that Syd and Vaughn have to get to know each other, especially Sydney needs to be introduced into these things... :angelic: Remember most of these things are new to her...

There will be more and it's gonna be better... :lol:

:rolleyes: me

PS. Thanks for the review!!!!!!!! :P

berry_kyoote_spy88 said:
OMG!! FANTASTIC!!! OMG!! SO SWEET!! IM SO GLAD VAUGHN LOVES HER SO MUCH!! AWWW!!! :smiley: :P!!!! post more sooN!!
[post="1285935"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Of course he's in love with her... what else did you think??? :P

I just found this..so my question is where is the rest? If it's as good as this I'm for sure in! Can anyone tell me where the other 44 parts are?

Very well written, I must say!

Linnette

Agent Roberts said:
I just found this..so my question is where is the rest? If it's as good as this I'm for sure in!  Can anyone tell me where the other 44 parts are?

Very well written, I must say!

Linnette
[post="1328549"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

In my sig Linnette :P

Part 59 NC-17 part

Vaughn's hand made smooth caresses all over her body with his attention more focused on the stomach, neck and breast area. Sydney was still wearing her bra and soon Vaughn was fed up with it and had to unclasp it.

"Front or back" he whispered into her ear, Sydney not really grasping "What?"

"Your bra, front or back clasp"

She had to think for a second "uh- front clasp"

"Thank God!" moaned, his kisses intensifying on her while his fingers fondled with the opening of her bra, making sure not to rip it open or break it. This ensemble surely looked like a lot of money and Vaughn knew it was money well spent. She looked absolutely gorgeous but now he needed to get rid of that bra.

Then he heard the bra unclasp. Vaughn groaned into Sydney's throat and she had to laugh at it "My are you eager"

"No not eager, I only want to get what I want" he gave her a soft smile and his eyes met with hers. She then watched him look over her body, his eyes following the line his hands were making. "You're so beautiful Sydney" he declared his love for her. His hand reached her breasts and he started kneading them. Now it was his turn to watch as her eyes close upon his touch.

He knew far too well which kind of impact he had on her whenever he started touching her. Her skin felt so smooth and soft beneath his fingers and her breasts were wonderful under his touch. He couldn't get enough of this. His tongue darted out of his mouth and it started to flip around the nipples eliciting a long moan over her lips. He fondled, nibbled and flinched at it until it was all-erect. Once one was done he bent over the other one grazing it with as much as attention as the first one. Her hands were holding his head tight against her chest.

Her eyes flew open as soon as his lips were off her skin, and they met his. So much love flew between the two and no words needed to be spoken. Vaughn's mouth met Sydney's for another long kiss, their tongues exploring each others mouth. Sydney moaning into his throat. Whenever she did that, it was almost enough to send Vaughn over the edge, right here right there. But he knew what he had to do not to loose control of the situation.

He broke their kiss and kissed his trail down her neck, in between the valley of her breasts, down to her stomach. His tongue darted out, playing with her belly button, his hand pushing down into the lower part of her stomach, eliciting some more fire into her body. With one finger he traced the scar that rested on her tummy. The scar that would never ever allow them to have babies.

"Vaughn" Sydney knew what he was doing, she opened her eyes to look at him. He did the same when he heard his name "Please don't…." a sad moment passing between them but it was lifted away when Vaughn got back to his action. His fingers went under the band of her panties and then started to pull them down her long legs, dropping them on the floor.

His lips kissed their way up the inside of her slender legs until they had reached their point of no return. Vaughn could literally feel, sense and smell the heat emanating from her body. He casually looked at her briefly. But that brief moment felt like an eternity to him.

He took in the beautiful sight of her, her legs spread wide apart, giving him access to her most sensitive spot. The place he knew she wanted him to be. The dim night table light filled the room with soft light and the way she was laying there on her back with her hair spread over her pillow she looked like an angel to him. There's nothing else he wanted more than her. And not only sexually, like in this heated moment, he just simply needed her with him every day and every night. He wouldn't stand not kissing her ever again.

"You ok?" Sydney took him out of his reverie.

"Yeah… I was just a little bit carried away looking at you" he smiled broadly at her.

"And? See anything you like?"

"Yes my dear" His hand traveled up her leg to her chore "This right here" he said to find her dripping wet folds. Her eyes were closed immediately under his touch, her chest heaving with the sensation, a sweet moan escaping her mouth while he explored her lips, paying her clit a lot of attention. Vaughn knew she was ready for more and since he couldn't wait anymore, he bent over her body, placing his lips over hers. His fingers spreading her lips below. Sydney opened her eyes to his that were so close by and when she felt his fingers plunge deep but slowly inside of her she could do nothing else but moan his name into his mouth "Oh god Michael" his name reverberating in the back of his mouth.

"Syd?" he asked her, as he kept a steady pace thrusting his middle finger in and out of her.

"Hm?" she hummed.

"I want you to tell me what you feel" he whispered over her panting face. Her cheeks were flushed and she looked even more adorable than she had ever before. He loved her so much and he would never ever get tired of loving her. He loved and enjoyed to please her, to watch her get closer to the edge.

"I can't" she panted heavily.

"I know you can" he waited "Tell me what you're feeling. I wanna know".

"I…I…" her voice hitched in between his thrusts "feel… you … inside"

"You like that?"

"Yes"

"So it feels good when I do that?"

"Yes… very…good"

"I want you to open your eyes again Sydney. Show me your beautiful brown eyes that made me fall in love with you from the first day on"

"I can't…it's too…"

"Open them" he pleaded her while kissing her neck, his tongues wetting her every inch.

When she did, he slowly slipped his finger out of her. The tension between their looks was so intense and Sydney wondered why he had stopped. But before she could ask him, she could feel his finger again against her, only there was more. Vaughn saw her worried look and explained.

"Two fingers…. Just tell me when you're sore, ok? I'll stop right away" she simply nodded her eyes not getting of his while he slid them inside. Her breath had only hitched once but since Sydney didn't complain he had continued his way inside her.

"You ok?" he still needed to hear it from her own lips to make sure she didn't hurt once he was fully inside of her.

"Yeah I think so. It just feels different but I'm ok"

"Good" he smiled at her and his lips were on hers within milliseconds. Her body relaxed under him and he started to thrust into her with two fingers, making her moan and even her hips went off the bed. He knew she was close to the edge and intensified each thrust as good as he could.

"God, Sydney you feel so good. So tight and wet. I can't get enough of you"

Her only response was a low cry in his throat, her orgasm washing over her body, making her legs shake, her body tremble, her breath shallow. Her panting was longer than before, her head was thrown back under ecstasy while her body covered Vaughn's hand with her liquid flooding out of her body from her final release.

He waited for her to come back to reality and when she was, her eyes opened and the beauty in front of him mesmerized him. Her smile and her eyes were filled with so much love that it made his heart hurt.

"Hey" Sydney just smiled at him before she whispered "I love you" over his lips.

"I love you too Sydney, so much" and they were again lost in each other. Sydney's hands massaged Vaughn's back ever so lightly. Constantly traveling all the way down and then all the way back up to his nape. Her fingers playfully grabbed at the soft hair, pulling him deeper into their kiss.

Sydney could feel his arousal growing between her legs and all she wanted and needed to do was to feel him. She needed to show him, how much she loved him. Her hands went to his hips and her fingers trailed a little path there that made his stomach lift lightly. Lightly but enough for her to sneak her hand between them and touching him.

This took Vaughn by surprise and his eyes flew open, looking intensely at her.

"Syd?"

"Yeah" she replied casually.

"If you do this… I don't know how long…" but her lips crushed down on his leaving his sentence unfinished as she tightened her grip around his c***, exploring him and feeling him under her touch.

Vaughn thought that every single blood drop that was in his body, was making its journey downward, almost ready to explode. Without warning him, she flipped them over, so she was now on top of him. The loss of her touch made him loose all senses. He opened his eyes and saw her naked body sitting on top of him. Her wetness still apparent between her legs, now flooding over his stomach.

Sydney's head moved closer to his until her lips placed feather light kisses on his. Just an innocent very playful kissed that little by little turned into a very heated one again as their mouths opened up on each other's and their tongues started their ritual duel. Her wet kisses went down his cheekbone, to his neck and his strong torso, while he kneaded her breasts again thinking how wonderful they fitted into each of his hands. They were just perfect to him. She was perfect. His one and only Sydney was the most beautiful person on earth.

When her lips met his again, she lifted her body over his and took his penis into her hands, rubbing it lightly over her wet core. Vaughn realised how much this started to get out of hand.

"Syd, what are you doing?" he moaned into her kiss.

"I only want to feel what it's like to have you there"

"Angel, when you do this I'm afraid to loose control and what I want most is to NOT loose control and hurt you" he had cupped her cheek and their eyes met in a lovely way.

"I'm sorry…" she felt so awkward, why did she sometimes act on impulses before thinking over it first "I shouldn't have, I'm sorry… I just wanted to know what it's like"

"I know honey soon…it's just that in this moment, I'm afraid of doing something I will regret later, do you understand?" he could see some tears in her eyes yet she tried to refrain them from falling out.

"Come here" he pulled her down on him. What they didn't know then, was that the position they were in, made the tip of his c*** slid inside of her a couple of inches when she bent her chest down onto his. She gasped at the feeling as did Vaughn. Their eyes locked, neither wanted to move not sure about what the other one was thinking until Sydney's spoke up.

"Is that you inside of me, or am I dreaming?" he rolled his eyes amused by her sweetness.

"Yeah, I think I must have slipped inside of you a couple of inches" he flashed a shy smile waiting for her. He wanted her to take the decision. He wouldn't like to take abuse of the situation. She was the one who had to make up her mind.

She lifted her upper body off his, placing her hands on each side of Vaughn's head to give her a steady position. Now she could feel him a little bit better and while she had moved up, she thought to have felt him go deeper inside of her.

"Syd, we can stop if you want" he simply said but apparently Sydney had already taken her decision.

Vaughn's eyes locked with hers as he could feel his c*** bury himself inside of her. Not quite believing it himself. It wasn't supposed to happen now, but apparently faith had decided against it. Their eyes remained locked on each other as Vaughn saw Sydney taking all her might and let her body slowly go down on him, feeling him stretch her inner walls little by little, inch by inch.

He tried to lift his body as good as he could to nibble at her breast until the nipples were erected like peaks. His left hand had traveled between them to her soft curls where he fondled her clit in a rhythmic and steady way, which made her gasp for air.

While he was doing this he looked down on them as he could feel with his hands, his c*** inside of her. He wanted to share that moment with her.

"Syd?"

She looked at him "Feel us" he said in a whispery voice under the intense moment they were sharing. She balanced her body over one hand while the other one explored the same, Vaughn's had done seconds before. They smiled at each other, happy and content being this way. Finally united, sharing the love that they felt for each other.

"I can't believe I'm inside of you Sydney" he said into her ear as she started to move up and down on him, feeling as if he would stretch her inner walls even more with each thrust.

"I know" she panted "me neither"

He watched her, her face flushed and contorting with each thrust she did upon him. When her body leant again over his and their lips were united again he pleaded again "Please let me be on top, I so want to show you how much I love and care for you, please".

Sydney didn't deny his request and let him roll their bodies again to the other side of the bed, making sure their contact would not be broken. He though broke their kiss when they had reached their final position, looking one last time at her.

"Open up some more" he told her and she complied. His c*** moving a little bit more inside of her to full penetration, her body and legs adjusting to everything. "You're ok right?" she nodded, letting her hand grace over his face, her fingers trailing the line of his nose and lips.

"Make love to me now" she said and Vaughn didn't need to be told twice as he started a rhythmic thrust in and out of her. He let his emotion flow through his body. For him the only thing that existed right now was them. Him making love to this wonderful person called Sydney. Soon his brain started to get all fuzzy with each stroke he made. He didn't know how long he would last, but he needed to last as long as possible. He needed her over the edge with him.

But this didn't take very long, when he felt her hot breath in his ear, her moans filling the room with every thrust he made. Her legs spread more up on him in the need to feel him deeper inside of her.

"Oh Michael" she gasped for air, her hands pushing his butt down into her.

"Syd, I'm going to…. Soon… I need …. You … with … me…please"

"Me too…"

A few more thrusts and that's all that it took for Sydney to cry his name out the second time that evening while Vaughn's body reacted in a grunt into her throat deep within her as their releases washed over each other. Her inner walls squeezing him, her legs shaking, her panting was very heavy like on her first orgasm and Vaughn felt the most mind blowing release in his life. His c*** almost explode inside of her, filling her body with his seed over and over again. He was aware it had been a long time for him, but a minute later he was still emptying himself inside of her with small spurts as they both tried to come back to a normal breathing.

Vaughn was the first one to speak "wonderful, amazing, beautiful. I love you Sydney with all my heart and soul" his lips grazing hers.

"I love you too Michael, endlessly…." She gave him a shy look, her face was still flushed and he knew that this was the moment he would never ever forget. He would cherish it for the rest of his life. He was the one who had explored her, he was the one who got to know each part of her, he knew what she felt like, what she loved, what made her mind go all dizzy also there were much more possibilities to explore.

And nobody else would know about them. He was the one and only one for her. He was lost in his wonderful thoughts, but his eyes looked at her, not taking them off her.

"Vaughn you ok?" her worried voice got his full attention.

"Hm? Oh…yeah… of course… Did I tell you that I'm head over heels in love with you" he said in a childish manner and cupped her face into one hand.

"No… I don't think so… you know I'm a little bit…." She grinned shyly.

"Well then I'm going to make it official: Sydney Anne Bristow I'm head over heels in love with you. I love you so much and I can't wait till the day until we are husband and wife, so I can make love to my wife. Show her how much I love her" he told her sincerely.

"Michael, Michael, Michael…." She shook her head "What am I gonna do with you?" which wasn't a question.

"Nothing I hope…" he gave her nose a peck. Sydney emitted a long yawn "Looks like I tired somebody out" he proclaimed in a masochist voice.

"Uh-huh" she yawned again.

"Well I guess we go to sleep then…" a few last inches of his unerected c*** was still inside of her. He moved himself steadily of her and spooned her from behind.

His eyes met with a picture frame on the nightstand.

"When did you get that one?" he wondered, looking at the picture that was inside. There was one picture showing the one the waiter had taken for New Year's at the restaurant on the Santa Monica Pier. Julian and Lilly had large smiles plastered on their faces. The second one had been taken with Sydney holding Mae in her arms when she was asleep at his mother's place in the rocking chair. And the third one was only from the children. Julian and Lilly were sitting on the couch, holding Mae in front of them.

"I got those today, I thought we needed something to put those beautiful pictures in. It's a waste leaving them in a box" she said half asleep.

Vaughn's eyes rested on the pictures, thinking about how much those children meant to both of them. He didn't know how long he had been staring at them as he silently whispered "They are beautiful, thanks!" he kissed her temple and noticed her fast asleep already. He gazed at the picture frame for a couple of more minutes before turning of the night-light and going to sleep.

End Part 59

Back